Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anyone knows the mod see breast's char in the 1st person, please share for me :biggrin:

Are you saying:

"Is there a mod that allows you to see your character's breast in 1st person view?"

None that I know of.

Unless you're talking about "any mod that can make you see through characters' clothes and thus see their breast/chest in 1st person view?"

In which case I believe it's 100% no

Yeah, a mod that allows me to see my character's breast in 1st person view, i can' find it. My english too bad, sorry :laugh:

I think it's in adult category, i ever seen it, but now i forgot name of that mod. Thank you :smile:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, this is a wierd request because i already have the mod im looking for in my game. but i have no idea what mod it is... whatever it is it added scythes and hand scythe as weapons. i want to edit it but i dont know what mod it is. what are mods that add vanilla scythes.http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1822175-1273117863.jpg

For: agentetoing

it looks like the underworld armor but its been altered.

For: darkknight25251325

You my want to try Immersive First Person View. it didnt work for me cuz i mess with my file some much but for the average guy it might.

I remember reading about a mod that adds bonuses for wearing 'sets' I did a quick search but searching "sets" ... loads of results for that.. "set bonus" doesnt give anything.

I'm quite sure there is one I have no idea what it is called though.

I remember reading about a mod that adds bonuses for wearing 'sets' I did a quick search but searching "sets" ... loads of results for that.. "set bonus" doesnt give anything.

Clothing Matters? Are you talking about armor bonuses or clothes?

Edit: Legendary Abilities, perhaps?

There is this

I've also seen a mod that added Diablo2 style bonus adding sets too, but I can't seem to find it either.

Anyone know of a mod that adds a belt across the chest and one on the waist sort of like the Dark Brotherhood armor? I thought I saw one some time ago, but can't recall it.

Also, still looking for this:

I'm looking for the mod that adds the glass sword seen in the Deadly Reflex5 Teaser Movie2

Perhaps a screenshot would help.

I once saw a mod that allowed you to craft your own items in game, it was called something like hunting and crafting, but now I can't find it. Anyone here know where it is?