Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Requesting a search for a pose mod that exists on TES Nexus, far as I know.

I've completely forgotten the name of it, but I know some of the poses that made it popular in it involved wine and a skull. Some of the poses were on the more "romantic" End of the scale, but most were lower key poses. Last time I used it, it was one of the pose mods that went mostly untranslated from its native language for English users. To my knowledge, it's gone untranslated.

I can give off more information about it if needed, but I believe mentioning the wine & skull poses would be the "important" details needed about it. If there's more than 1 pose mod with wine & skulls, I'm willing to filter through them to see which is the mod I'm looking for.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you repost your image, Mtuga? It's not showing up correctly.

That's the image: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=75905

There was just no need to set it through image tags.

The armor is definitely one of Amazon recolors, must be here somewhere. The necklace also seems familiar. Gone searching.

Heh, it's Alienslof's version, requires Robert female body. Necklace is part of it. Here.

There was this mod that gave you an amulet in your inventory that, when equipping it, brought up a menu that gave you a variety of selections based around visual changes of the character. There was one option to change your character to a skeleton and more to set them on fire or make them look like a ghost or Ayleid stone statue.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Can you repost your image, Mtuga? It's not showing up correctly.

That's the image: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=75905

There was just no need to set it through image tags.

The armor is definitely one of Amazon recolors, must be here somewhere. The necklace also seems familiar. Gone searching.

Heh, it's Alienslof's version, requires Robert female body. Necklace is part of it. Here.

Thanks, and sorry about the image thing, I'm quite new at this forum.

I've been trying to find a mod that I had seen, It was an armor mod that added a shop with a few types of re-textured and slightly customized elven armors. A number of the armors were green and brown and the shop was on the road somewhere. I can't remember much more than that unfortunately.

That sounds a bit like Dopplers Armory

I've been trying to find a mod that I had seen, It was an armor mod that added a shop with a few types of re-textured and slightly customized elven armors. A number of the armors were green and brown and the shop was on the road somewhere. I can't remember much more than that unfortunately.

Could also be Kalikut's Rare Trade Goods, third mod down here or so.

http://kalikut.silgrad.com/ob_mods1.html

Looking for some good armor mods (compatible with HGEC) for female Archer/Ranger/Rogue characters. I could only see a couple through the first twenty pages of the armor category (listed by endorsements).

Can anyone recommend me some? There seems to be a distinct lack.

Hello guys,

can someone please help me find a "flotting" fairy compagnion ? Ive seen it on a few screenshot, but couldnt find it !

Thank !

Reaper

Companion Fairy Lily php?id 21978