Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This file adds a spiffy new Sheogorath's Regalia, intended for the player: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13432

It specifies that it's separate from Sheogorath's clothing, that this .esp gives you the new regalia, while keeping Sheogorath's regalia that he himself wears the same. I'm looking for the .esp that does not separate them, i.e., that equips Sheogorath with these new clothes.

Much obliged, and apologies if the mod doesn't exist. I assume it does, or there would be no need to separate the two regalia.

Looking for some good armor mods (compatible with HGEC) for female Archer/Ranger/Rogue characters. I could only see a couple through the first twenty pages of the armor category (listed by endorsements).

Can anyone recommend me some? There seems to be a distinct lack.

Look up the user "Korana." She's got a good number of those.

Also, you could try Hiyoko store. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15617

And... That's about all I can think of. I spend a good portion of my time looking for the exact same thing, so if you come across anything good, lemme know!

Looking for some good armor mods (compatible with HGEC) for female Archer/Ranger/Rogue characters. I could only see a couple through the first twenty pages of the armor category (listed by endorsements).

Can anyone recommend me some? There seems to be a distinct lack.

Look up the user "Korana." She's got a good number of those.

Also, you could try Hiyoko store. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15617

And... That's about all I can think of. I spend a good portion of my time looking for the exact same thing, so if you come across anything good, lemme know!

Thanks for the advice and link. Unfortunately I still couldn't find anything I really liked.

If there just aren't that many Ranger armor mods available does anyone know of a website that has a large compilation of high quality armors (and screenshots) of any type?

No problem glad I could help.

Now, does anyone know where this armor comes from?

I believe that's AlexScorpion's Sneaking Gear, I have a screenshot of that armor from his mod. Oddly, I can't seem to find it on TesNexus anymore.

Edit: There you go. Alexscorpion s Sneaking Gear

Yeah, he took them down. :(

I never had a chance to take a look at it. Thanks for the reply.

The link to filefront I provided still has the file if you are interested in downloading it.

Yeah, he took them down. :(

I never had a chance to take a look at it. Thanks for the reply.

The link to filefront I provided still has the file if you are interested in downloading it.

Yeah, I just found out about that this morning and downloaded it. I'm having problems unzipping it though. I use WinRAR and it keeps telling me there's an error with it either from being an unsupported version or has a bad file path.