Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

i look for a mod that makes sex posible with npcs. i know it is here a friend telled me but i know not the name. my english is not good, sory

*snip*

Discussion and linking to F&L is not allowed on this site for a variety of rather complex reasons. This is nothing new, and is more or less public knowledge. Strike has been issued, be thankful it wasn't a ban.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone remember a mod, where there was storytellers or writers who wanted to hear about adventurer's pasts, and according to your answers you recieved corresponding bonuses and weaknesses? I can't find it for the life of me.

oh yes, i remember that one... it's Bards of Cyrodiil

just try not to use it if you have lots of mods installed. as some of the "prizes" are advancing in certain guilds and that might cause problems on heavily modded games

@DesuChan

What's the link to Lera's blog? I'm sure it'll just upset me too, like when I see Ancient_Laws' stuff, but I'd like to see these different armors and such.

Haha, oh I wish I had a lot of Ancient_Laws' stuff too. I'm a big fan of his work. So far I have all the things he's pubically released and eagerly look for his dragons, of which so far I've been unsuccessful in getting, save for Nazagear (sp?). :sad:

Hi everyone, I hope you might be able to help.

I'm after a mod that will allow me to organise my savegames. I am currently playing through as a brute force fighter and I'm really keen to play as a magic character such as a Dark Elf but I don't want to end up scrolling through endless lists of savegames if I want to chop and change between them.

So...does anyone know of savegame organisers or a mod that will allow me to make and assign different profiles?

It would have to be compatible with other mods though as I'm running quite a few!

Many thanks! :D

I've been trying to place books in my house but it's such a pain. Are there any Mods that actually make this sort of activity doable?

I've tried using Decorators Assistant which helps but am after something even easier.