Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I KNOW that its out there, but the bloody mod has escaped me and this is needed for a out of the blue, timed request to get it for someone. There's a mod that adds a modern style band into the game, guitars and pianos and drums and stuff. I just never cared for that stuff in my game personally so I didint really pay it much attention to know what it was when im being requested to track it down. Time is short now, so im here in desperation. And I'v already got a hold on the Umpa pose mod with the band stuff. Help me out please! :ohmy:

Looking for Sustained Lightning Spells like Force Lightning from Star Wars, I hold the button and the lightning doesn't stop till I let go or my Magicka runs out.

You may want to check out my Full Auto mod. Link's in the signature. It's a cheat mod though, so you won't run out of magicka.

Sorry for the late reply.

One mod I used to have was a Experience based leveling system. I don't remember too much of it, except that it had an experience bar in the lower left corner, and it gave you so many skill points and stat points each level. Also, I know it made the World of Warcraft level up sound when you DID level, as well as your character exploding in a beam of light. I know it gave XP for reading books, making potions, stealing things, making things dead, etc. etc.

While I'm at it, I couldn't find it, but I know it exists. I believe there's a mod designed to greatly increase the chances of running into monsters to fight. It always bugged me when I'd tromp through a forest for ten minutes and find nothing but a lone wolf, since I really enjoyed the combat aspects of the game. Anyone know of one?

One mod I used to have was a Experience based leveling system. I don't remember too much of it, except that it had an experience bar in the lower left corner, and it gave you so many skill points and stat points each level. Also, I know it made the World of Warcraft level up sound when you DID level, as well as your character exploding in a beam of light. I know it gave XP for reading books, making potions, stealing things, making things dead, etc. etc.

While I'm at it, I couldn't find it, but I know it exists. I believe there's a mod designed to greatly increase the chances of running into monsters to fight. It always bugged me when I'd tromp through a forest for ten minutes and find nothing but a lone wolf, since I really enjoyed the combat aspects of the game. Anyone know of one?

That would be Oblivion XP.

Unsure of the first two, but on the third one, are you looking for a mod that ADDs throwing knives or a mod that gives the ABILITY to throw knives?

If you looking for being able to throw them, check out Unnecessary Violence, and the soon to be released UV2 follow up. As for ADDing throwing knives in, I'd just do a search of Knife or Knives.