Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Both those screens are mine, the bikini can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31748

@azhurel: I would remove that file completely as I'm sure you don't have permission from the author to upload their work somewhere else and offer it for download.

Actually, there's nothing that states that it can't be redistributed; it can't, however, be modified and redistributed or claimed in any way. At least as far as I know, as my Russian is limited.

If anyone is fluent in Russian and wishes to correct me, feel free. I'll yank the link.

It can't be. You may believe me. Krista doesn't allow her work to be reuploaded anywhere.

Besides, "not mentioned if allowed or not" means "not allowed". Didn't you think on that? Permission first, action second.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both those screens are mine, the bikini can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31748

@azhurel: I would remove that file completely as I'm sure you don't have permission from the author to upload their work somewhere else and offer it for download.

Actually, there's nothing that states that it can't be redistributed; it can't, however, be modified and redistributed or claimed in any way. At least as far as I know, as my Russian is limited.

If anyone is fluent in Russian and wishes to correct me, feel free. I'll yank the link.

It can't be. You may believe me. Krista doesn't allow her work to be reuploaded anywhere.

Besides, "not mentioned if allowed or not" means "not allowed". Didn't you think on that? Permission first, action second.

It's not my place, but could we kindly stay ontopic, and if necessary continue this debate somewhere else please?

Thank you for the swimwear link, and excellent screenies Floydian1 ! :D

Can someone give me the original link for the dresses? o.o

or are they no longer hosted?

That's the problem. The site they are from has content ripped directly from other games. Which means it can't be linked to.

So I was installing a bunch of mods at the same time and one of them as a side option enabled partial camouflage when sneaking.

I enabled it, but now it's kinda annoying because it bugs up sometimes.

Does anyone know what mod does that?

It isn't a mod made specifically for having some camo when sneaking.

@ggnooblol

It could be Legendary Abilities which gives you partial invisibility based on how high over 100 your sneak skill is. Other than that mod, I have no clue.

Also, that problem is precisely why you should install mods one at a time until you are reasonably sure things are working as you expect and/or desire them to.

No one knows what hair pack those are from? I'm more intrested in the top one but would like to try both. Do I need that specific elf race to use it? (Once someone tells me what it is :P)

Bottom one: Moonshadow Elves.

Thanks. Is there anything that enables that hair for the other races? I'd like to use it with my High Imperial character.

Any help with finding a mod which did something like...allowing skills to level over 100...without being affected by racial or class bonus? I'm not sure that's an accurate description but it definitely had something about racial or class bonuses being added on top of the skill, so that it increased the max amount you could get the skill up to.

If that makes any sense at all :S