Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

There have been videos of mods which allow you to equip more than 2 different weapons at the same time, such as a one handed sword and sheathed 2 handed sword on your back. Anyone know if it's been made available?

Thanks!

There are several mods that add a "prop weapon" as part of the sheath, or justs add them to the armor themselves. Unfortunately, I can't think of any off the top of my head though. I usually just add my own weapons to my meshes myself.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there was this blue skimpy armor that used the the DMRA body and was also made for the THEC one if i remember right inspired from a monster hunter doujin art or armor.

I think it was called something similar with azure or something...

thanks in advance.

The armor for the pic, bearmilk, appears to be Silverlight armor. I THINK it may be slightly modified, but I cant tell very well from the pose. I just have a feeling something is missing for it to be Silverlight unmodified.

Edit: Does anyone ever get posts here in this topic to show up in their "My content" part of the profile? Mine sure dont. Grrr.

The armor for the pic, bearmilk, appears to be Silverlight armor. I THINK it may be slightly modified, but I cant tell very well from the pose. I just have a feeling something is missing for it to be Silverlight unmodified.

Edit: Does anyone ever get posts here in this topic to show up in their "My content" part of the profile? Mine sure dont. Grrr.

Mine doesn't either...