Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know its not the rite place but i have a problem, i installed some mods from some japanese site, the installation is correct but because of language barrier i can't for the life of me find where the CHEST is.. is there a way to find out the location of the CHEST using CS or some other way.... oh i have tried adding the items through console and they are not fun ;)

Thank u.

So then, I'm assuming you have CS experience? Load up your mod, and then open the CS. In the Object menu, find the appropriate section for your items (Armor, weapons, etc.) and find the item(s) in question. Right click and choose "Use Info." It should tell you the cell in which you'll find it, if I'm not mistaken.

I know its not the rite place but i have a problem, i installed some mods from some japanese site, the installation is correct but because of language barrier i can't for the life of me find where the CHEST is.. is there a way to find out the location of the CHEST using CS or some other way.... oh i have tried adding the items through console and they are not fun ;)

Thank u.

So then, I'm assuming you have CS experience? Load up your mod, and then open the CS. In the Object menu, find the appropriate section for your items (Armor, weapons, etc.) and find the item(s) in question. Right click and choose "Use Info." It should tell you the cell in which you'll find it, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank u so much....... :)

Long ago, I remember seeing a mod that either added wearable mouse ears or a mouse eared race. Now, I can't find it, so I assume whoever uploaded it took it down. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't mean the "Nezumi" race.

...I'm pretty sure I didn't make this up.

......like 80% sure.

I'm guessing no one knows what I'm talking about.

...maybe I did make it up.