Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I am also sick of people who post custom content that is not really downloadable for other people and go all "Muhaha, look what I have and what you will never get, now admire my pictures and write comments, but GOD FORBID ask me what the stuff is!" I use the occational ripped stuff for my screenshots too, but at least I am nice enough to point the people in the right direction! If it's your personal stuff you don't want to share, ADD THAT TO THE SCREENSHOT DISCRIPTION! And don't play koy as if you don't like the attention.

Sorry. Got a little carried away there, but I have had it with all the ripped/forbidden/private stuff and the "endorse pic, but don't ask" policy some people seem to have around here.

Moire: Actually, that is the whole HS - Armor, since it never really had greaves to begin with aside from vanilla retextures that didn't really fit with the cuirass I think. The boots and belt look indeed like somehting from QT-A.

If things go as they usually do on that website, give it a day or two and check back for a download link.

Hey now, some of us just left the mod in the dust due to being busy... Although some of us are more than happy to release exclusive betas that are easy to find before official release. ;) (Oh, and sometimes the armor and clothing in question is actually a conversion of purchasable high-poly Poser/DAZ sets, if you didn't know.)

dragonsnout: The only thing I can think of that's close to what you want is if you take the panda texture from Ramy Enfant, copy the bear nif, and change the texture path to that and make it a CM companion creature.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure how overpowered, but there's a pretty sweet two-handed katana in the Apachii goddess store. One of the vendors downstairs sells it. It's pretty damned strong, though, but personally I view that as redressing the damned scaled enemies issue.

Still looking for these clothes/armor and sword mods. I mainly want the sword but maybe the clothes are related to it somehow.

See attached.

Clothes look like A Type2 Speedbuster's Belt Girl stuff.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Balkhan/Oblivion2010-11-1116-43-36-96.jpg

Hi there. is there any place where i can find this sword http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1289065509.jpg

thanks.

Sorry wrong pic.

this is the one I'm after http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1288057748.jpg

ok, im tired of everyone wondering what my sword is, its the Sparda from DMC, im not releasing my sword no matter how many PM requests i get. ok?

Ok,ok... Jesus, keep your precious little sword. Hope you dont choke on it. In fact, please do.

Strike #1 for flaming. Telling someone to choke is not warranted - the Vampire Dante.

Edited by The Vampire Dante
Issue a strike

There was a small mod I saw once, it was supposed to make the Conjurers and Necromancers less prone to running away like little girls, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, much less find it.

Can anyone help me out?

Hi there. is there any place where i can find this sword http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1289065509.jpg

thanks.

Sorry wrong pic.

this is the one I'm after http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1873764-1288057748.jpg

ok, im tired of everyone wondering what my sword is, its the Sparda from DMC, im not releasing my sword no matter how many PM requests i get. ok?

Ok,ok... Jesus, keep your precious little sword. Hope you dont choke on it. In fact, please do.

Sorry for flipping out, Been a bit on edge lately, sorry bout that man.

thanks.

Sorry wrong pic.

Sorry for flipping out, Been a bit on edge lately, sorry bout that man.

Ok guys, listen up. If a modder does want or cannot share his mod, it's either his decision not to or requires the author's permission. My reason is for avoiding plagiarism. iaidomaster, I am sorry, but I cannot and will not satisfy your pleasures in releasing this sword, yet furthermore be willing to take the risk to get myself in trouble. This is a pure example of leeching. If a modder wants to share his work, he will do so. If not, respect his decision need be, and leave him alone. The author makes his mod, and he decides what he wants to do with it. It's not your decision to tell him to release it by force.

My 2 cents into this, because I noticed a lot of leechers on Fallout 3 Underground as well.

Ok guys, listen up. If a modder does want or cannot share his mod, it's either his decision not to or requires the author's permission. My reason is for avoiding plagiarism. iaidomaster, I am sorry, but I cannot and will not satisfy your pleasures in releasing this sword, yet furthermore be willing to take the risk to get myself in trouble. This is a pure example of leeching. If a modder wants to share his work, he will do so. If not, respect his decision need be, and leave him alone. The author makes his mod, and he decides what he wants to do with it. It's not your decision to tell him to release it by force.

My 2 cents into this, because I noticed a lot of leechers on Fallout 3 Underground as well.

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a single post here that was 'forcing' him to release it.

All iaidomaster did (at first) was ask what sword mod it was in the screenshot, he had no idea that it was deathknight16's 'private' mod. Yet, deathknight16 came in on his high horse and says he's tired of everyone ask what his mod is and he's never releasing it. Fair enough that he doesn't want to release it but if he's so tired of people wondering what it is, then stop posting screenshots of it.

If you don't want to share your mod, that's fine. If you want to show off your mod that nobody else can have with your pretty screenshots, that's fine too. But don't get all sour when people ask about it.

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a single post here that was 'forcing' him to release it.

All iaidomaster did (at first) was ask what sword mod it was in the screenshot, he had no idea that it was deathknight16's 'private' mod. Yet, deathknight16 came in on his high horse and says he's tired of everyone ask what his mod is and he's never releasing it. Fair enough that he doesn't want to release it but if he's so tired of people wondering what it is, then stop posting screenshots of it.

If you don't want to share your mod, that's fine. If you want to show off your mod that nobody else can have with your pretty screenshots, that's fine too. But don't get all sour when people ask about it.

Ok you sir, I believe that was explained in the other posts. And it has been in the DESCRIPTION when I told my friends it's a PRIVATE MOD. But if they want to release images of their files, I can't say no to them. It's their sole decision to do so. You see, conversations like this stresses me greatly when the statements were already said, and I'm not even going to bring this into a flame debate, so I'm telling you in head of advice I hexed the sword when two people have brought my ATTENTION here on this thread, when people went around asking for the sword. And I had the right to clarify. I stated it once, but don't go bringing heat on me when I said why the file wasn't released. If I identify the sword of a reference somewhere, it's because I know who made it, and I will state once who the sword was made from.

And it's not up to you to tell deathknight16 to release his screenshots or not. If he wants to release his screens, he's free to do so by his own decision. I already suggested to him to write down the details, and you read it, right? So why bother with the minor hostility?

Ok you sir, I believe that was explained in the other posts. And it has been in the DESCRIPTION when I told my friends it's a PRIVATE MOD. But if they want to release images of their files, I can't say no to them. It's their sole decision to do so. You see, conversations like this stresses me greatly when the statements were already said, and I'm not even going to bring this into a flame debate, so I'm telling you in head of advice I hexed the sword when two people have brought my ATTENTION here on this thread, when people went around asking for the sword. And I had the right to clarify. I stated it once, but don't go bringing heat on me when I said why the file wasn't released. If I identify the sword of a reference somewhere, it's because I know who made it, and I will state once who the sword was made from.

And it's not up to you to tell deathknight16 to release his screenshots or not. If he wants to release his screens, he's free to do so by his own decision. I already suggested to him to write down the details, and you read it, right? So why bother with the minor hostility?

Wow, you didn't even read my post! I didn't say he can't post his screenshots. All I said was he shouldn't be so angry about people asking about his mods when he posts screenshots of them.