Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Maybe you could check the following mods by Maskar to help with survival and such: Basic Primary Needs, Basic Physical Activities and Camping. I use them all and they do improve the roleplaying experience a lot, so I definitely recommend them. The BPN also seems to recognise mod-added items, or at least they take away hunger and such. I do not know how it works exactly. Maskar also has a hygiene mod, but I think it makes things a little bit too complicated. And his overhaul features a simple yet excellent disease aspect. :)

Hopefully that helps a little. I am not aware of other needs mods, so I cannot recommend other ones. Searching the Nexus might help.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, does anyone know where either the armour or weapons (the katanas) featured in some of these screenshots of Ramy's Monster mod are from?

http://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/101/images/13581-4-1192906717.jpghttp://static-8.nexusmods.com/15/mods/101/images/13581-2-1192906743.jpg

Thanks!

So I've been gone from modding and Oblivion for several years, starting to get back into it but it seems like a lot of the old mods are no longer available anywhere. Not surprising, but I was hoping someone would remember a project that was started to rebuild all of the areas outside of the "borders" for each of the surrounding provinces. I've been able to find a few smaller ones here and there that just adds in a few towns or areas here and there beyond the cyrodill borders, but not the all encompassing one I remember from years ago.

So I've been gone from modding and Oblivion for several years, starting to get back into it but it seems like a lot of the old mods are no longer available anywhere. Not surprising, but I was hoping someone would remember a project that was started to rebuild all of the areas outside of the "borders" for each of the surrounding provinces. I've been able to find a few smaller ones here and there that just adds in a few towns or areas here and there beyond the cyrodill borders, but not the all encompassing one I remember from years ago.

Scratch this. I discovered the project, much to my dismay, for it has been abandoned and they devoted all their resources to making it in skyrim instead (not sure they finished there yet either). Makes me sad and this project is beyond the scope of my abilities to attempt myself. For future reference, if anyone needs to know, there are no current Tamriel Rebuilt mods for Oblivion. Sorry :(

Hello there,

I recently stumbled on images from the mod Black Swan Boutique and I was a bit disappointed to see that the site was offline. And apparently, it's like that since a pretty long period.

There is a link for this mod on this very topic, but it doesn't work for me. Either it says that the archive is private, either it says that the file is no longer here.

Could someone tell me where I could get it? Or maybe repost it here or send me the file through pm?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Sylom, this should work for you (it works for me):

https://web.archive.org/web/20110111220241/http://adelevk.com/oblivion/?mod=blackSwanBoutique

I found the original URL and put it into the Wayback Archive, where fortunately the web page had been saved once in 2011. If you click on the download link, it will give you the download. :)

Scratch this. I discovered the project, much to my dismay, for it has been abandoned and they devoted all their resources to making it in skyrim instead (not sure they finished there yet either). Makes me sad and this project is beyond the scope of my abilities to attempt myself. For future reference, if anyone needs to know, there are no current Tamriel Rebuilt mods for Oblivion. Sorry :sad:

Dhuumclaw, I think the best mod that fits those criteria that isn't Tamriel Rebuilt is TWMP. Onra started it and made a continuous heightmap for all of Tamriel, and a few other modders added onto it. Recently, Haldar has revived the project and begun adding onto regions, like Skyrim, High Rock, and Hammerfell. For Elsweyr, there's Illiana's Elsweyr Anequina on the Assimilation Lab. I hope that helps at least a little. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Im looking for a mod that bunches together hundreds of armors and puts them in one mod for oblivion. Something like Immersive armors from skyrim

Armamentarium Complete

You need both of the main files for it and it's here on the Nexus.

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a mod, or any mods, that allow you to be a store owner or a stall or a merchant of some type?

I've searched "store" "shop" "merchant" and "stall" and haven't found anything.

Well I found one but the latest post said it produces bloat. Don't want none o' that!

Thanks in advance!

(I'd even take a restaurant!)

Trade & Commerce

I'm looking for a mod that prevents the DLC quests from popping up right at the games beginning. They should appear when you visist the correct locations or speak to the right people.

I know that such a mod exists but just not how it was named or where I should look for it anymore.

Edited by LeiYingLo