Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw this one in a screenshot ages ago and I have also been looking for it for a while.

Bumping again for this one. :)

Please don't bump. It's against the rules.

Besides, I already explained how to find this.

Sorry about that. A lot of posts got pushed back by the waffle about slof's hive. I did already mention that the only links that I could find using your method appeared to be broken/expired.

Wasn't actually a bump since this thread is stickied.

Edited by Chainy

Myself and quite a few commenters over on HentaiLovelyHouse2's (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36673) mod comment page would like to know what clothing or armor mod contains the outfit seen in the mod's image section (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/36673-5-1295238210.jpg).

An answer here is welcome. A PM or comment on the mod's page would be great.

I saw this one in a screenshot ages ago and I have also been looking for it for a while.

Bumping again for this one. :)

Please don't bump. It's against the rules.

Besides, I already explained how to find this.

Sorry about that. A lot of posts got pushed back by the waffle about slof's hive. I did already mention that the only links that I could find using your method appeared to be broken/expired.

Wasn't actually a bump since this thread is stickied.

The link isn't broken. You must be using Firefox.

The link will only work in IE, and you need Namipan installed. Google Translate is your friend. I just finished re-downloading it, so the link can't POSSIBLY be broken.

Thank you for your kind words.

Edit: OK downloading the file with IE made no difference. Whether I download with IE or Firefox as I originally did, the same thing happens - shendai.rar just sits in the nami application at 0%.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have managed to download files from the website successfully before. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Chainy

Guys. From where are you downloading the shendai claws? Is it the windows live account? Because I was perfectly fine downloading those with Firefox. All you need to do is click on the thumbnail of the open file and use "save as".

If you still get an error, I'll bring the file tomorrow (i am at a university computer right now) and give you a link.

Edited by chakaru11

Guys. From where are you downloading the shendai claws? Is it the windows live account? Because I was perfectly fine downloading those with Firefox. All you need to do is click on the thumbnail of the open file and use "save as".

If you still get an error, I'll bring the file tomorrow (i am at a university computer right now) and give you a link.

Thank you. This has led me to successfully download. Most helpful comment that I've had a day. :)

There was a Live account link!? How the heck did I miss it? Link, please?

Edited by DesuChan