Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you!!! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

Also, this is really stupid because I already have this mod, but I can't remember the name of it and can't find it in my Data folder. Does anyone know what mod this one hand weapon stance came from?

http://i54.tinypic.com/2414lrc.jpg

Also, I know I saw a mod somewhere on here that makes the game save screenshots in JPG or PNG format instead of useless BMP format, does anyone know where it is?

Well the b/w strategy depends on the textures you work with. If you want the entire thing to have just one color, go for it. Playing around with the contrast settings helps too.

But eeek, the Tricorn? O.o What color do intent to use for that thing O.o I mean - even the glow maps are blue. *imagins yellow tricorn*

You can change the colours of the glow. c:

I myself have made a gold one, and a black with teal glow version for saints and seducers in the SI. I set it up so the ones that patrol the isles ride them.

* drooooooooools *

* can't find that pm option cause of the excitement *

Edit 1:

@ Chakaru

White tricorn sounds veeeery nice, btw.

Edit 2: Armor and weapon please?

@Kjkirimi

Only found some screenshots and no files guess I will give up on that pose pack thanks anyway

I second that armor and weapon

Edited by mastermadman

Ack! xDD

Biyu's my character, so all her stuff was revamped by me. I can't use any custom content without abusing it. The armor is the "chilian" armor from Mystery of Mausoleum and the Sword is the two hand sword from the Aion dragon weapon set. Both recolored and a bit retextured of corse.

I know, I add glowmaps in every possible color to almost every weapon I use xD and armors O.o it'S so much fun I don't even.

I myself have made a gold one, and a black with teal glow version for saints and seducers in the SI. I set it up so the ones that patrol the isles ride them.

I replaced all the horses in the "personal portable paradise" mod with the tricorns and the deer with the glowing magic deer from Midas magic XD Walking around that tiny island in the dark is so funny now :D Glowing animals everywhere.

Edited by chakaru11

Thank you!!! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

Also, this is really stupid because I already have this mod, but I can't remember the name of it and can't find it in my Data folder. Does anyone know what mod this one hand weapon stance came from?

http://i54.tinypic.com/2414lrc.jpg

Nobody recognizes this idle pose? :(

Ack! xDD

Biyu's my character, so all her stuff was revamped by me. I can't use any custom content without abusing it. The armor is the "chilian" armor from Mystery of Mausoleum and the Sword is the two hand sword from the Aion dragon weapon set. Both recolored and a bit retextured of corse.

I know, I add glowmaps in every possible color to almost every weapon I use xD and armors O.o it'S so much fun I don't even.

I replaced all the horses in the "personal portable paradise" mod with the tricorns and the deer with the glowing magic deer from Midas magic XD Walking around that tiny island in the dark is so funny now :D Glowing animals everywhere.

Your glowing animals for some reason made me think of Unnecessary Lens Flare. \(o.O)/

Nobody recognizes this idle pose? :(

It looks like KSTN Stylized Stance.

Also, if you are using Wrye Bash, which everybody should, then you can convert pictures from the bmp format to jpg, tif, and png without using a mod.