Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much DesuChan, and Kjkirimi...No wonder why I couldn't find it on here... LOL, I did a search on google and found the files, :biggrin: . Thanks to you two maybe I can gain my sanity back, I was going crazy looking for that hair....Thanks again.

That's why I mentioned google and the correct key words for the search. Any other combination like sks ren hair or something like that won't work.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/700901-1297421674.jpg

Does anyone know where to find this armor? Or at least the name?

[edit]And the jeans from this picture would be awesome too:

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/759307-1297617315.jpg

Thanks in advance ;)

Edited by Trashdog

Hello. I was wondering if someone can find a few mods.

I am looking for mods that will help with enchantments. I am in need of an enchantment mod that will

- Let me use all spell effects included in Oblivion (there was a mod I saw before that unlocks ALL spell effects for enchants)

- Enhance the attack, magnitude, length of time, etc. for the effect on a weapon to take place.

- Be able to re-enchant already enchanted items with more....enchants..... (too much repetition there...)

Thanx to anyone who helps.

Oo what race is that?

Actually the others are right, Pym is using all textures and meshes from the moonshadow elves, but I reset the face preset so that it was basically just the headmesh. After that I spammed the "random face" button ingame. And that's how Pym happened XDD Sometimes getting rid of face presets does wonders. Not that I don't like the preset of the MS elves, but yeah. It was an accident, but I loved it :)