Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ darlaten1: The reason nobody's answered you is because they don't know where it is. Be patient.

it used to be on tesnexus but it dosent seem to be ther. next time ill be sher to make a hard copy of my mods next time

sarry for being inpashent im haveing trubal with morrowind and im not geting much help on it. this mod is the the the reson im houling off on playing Nehrim

Edited by darlaten1

it used to be on tesnexus but it dosent seem to be ther. next time ill be sher to make a hard copy of my mods next time

sarry for being inpashent im haveing trubal with morrowind and im not geting much help on it. this mod is the the the reson im houling off on playing Nehrim

Google Translation:

It used to be on TESNexus but it doesn't seem to be there anymore. Next time ill be sure to make a hard copy of my mods next time

Sorry for being impatient, but im also having trouble with Morrowind and im not getting much help on it either. This mod is the reason Im holding off on playing Nehrim

---

(^ -_- ^) Kitty is not amused with your poorly stated post

Edited by peppock

Guess I'll play the bad guy....

@lehar

I think the reason why nobody replied is because you kept answering the same question over and over.

Or perhaps it's so obvious that nobody wanted to reply...

The armor is from the game "Halo" as you might have geussed now... the armor would also be called "Halo"

Which would mean every item in there is from the game "halo"which you can find here on tesnexus

off-topic:

A little history background of the Game Halo. The game Halo is so well known in the gamers world. Not knowing halo would mean you have slept under a rock for many years. Or never played a videogames in your life untill very recently. The character which you play in the game with that armor is called "Masterchief" from the genre game First Person shooter FPS for short on the XBOX & XBOX 360

On-topic:

In any event I believe the obsession wanting to know what the armor name is finally at an end.

Trust me I know the feeling. happy downloading and play safe :-)

What the heck? Was that really necessary?

Believe it or not, I was a member of an X box service hotline team expecially for HALO when it was released here in Germany so believe me, I know a LOT about it and can sing your "history of Halo" backwards, thank you. But I still don't like it nor care about this game, because I do not think it is the Holy Grail of video games like try to make it out to be here.

Some people might not know the Halo armor because they do not CARE about Halo and prever other games. That has nothing to do with living under a rock.

Edited by chakaru11

He also might even be perfectly aware of Halo, but is just trying to locate the name so he can DL it.

Okay. So. This image.

Looking for the names of the bonnet, green neck and ankle bows, and the hair (More than likely it is attached to the head).

http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups22920.jpg

Ack, that's the Rozen Maiden suigintou replica, isn't it? I've seen it around, but don't really remember where. The headpiece, hair and the actual head are indeed one mesh, I remember that much. Need to investigate. *twitches*