Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

What the heck >.< I out - smarted myself.

I knew I had seen that rozen maiden headmesh on a site that also hosted the momomo outfit aka the healer dress and since looking for rozen maiden stuff did not help I googled "Oblivion momomo outfit healer dress".

And it lead me to... a screenshot of LJUS >.< NOOOOO! *headdesk of doom*

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the heck >.< I out - smarted myself.

I knew I had seen that rozen maiden headmesh on a site that also hosted the momomo outfit aka the healer dress and since looking for rozen maiden stuff did not help I googled "Oblivion momomo outfit healer dress".

And it lead me to... a screenshot of LJUS >.< NOOOOO! *headdesk of doom*

Lol? The healer dress is on Rembrant I think.

I know, it can be downloaded on several sides, I know that XD It was uploaded on Rembrandt a lot later though.But like I said, I remembered seeing that rozen maiden stuff on a site that also hosted the healer dress, so I took that approach XD Edited by chakaru11

Trying to find out what this armor is and if it's bbb compatible so I can make another music vid. Thanks for the help.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1118537-1298816013.jpg

This armor is Aion Debaniwin hide. You search "DKNCProject" on google, this mod of DonkeyKnight (i think so :D)

As Darkknight said it's from DKNCProject, but be abit carefull as it adds another mod called skeleton control which depending on the type of mods you have can mess a number of things up ( ofc the skeleton control is a option but found a bug which prevents you from drawing weapons or using spells due to mod problems ) so use Wrye Bash to sort any problem with it if you discover any problems.

Guess I'll play the bad guy....

@lehar

I think the reason why nobody replied is because you kept answering the same question over and over.

Or perhaps it's so obvious that nobody wanted to reply...

The armor is from the game "Halo" as you might have geussed now... the armor would also be called "Halo"

Which would mean every item in there is from the game "halo"which you can find here on tesnexus

off-topic:

A little history background of the Game Halo. The game Halo is so well known in the gamers world. Not knowing halo would mean you have slept under a rock for many years. Or never played a videogames in your life untill very recently. The character which you play in the game with that armor is called "Masterchief" from the genre game First Person shooter FPS for short on the XBOX & XBOX 360

On-topic:

In any event I believe the obsession wanting to know what the armor name is finally at an end.

Trust me I know the feeling. happy downloading and play safe :-)

Excuse me? How dare you, you fool. I was only asking about the sword in the image, look at the goddarned quote info and notice I was not the one asking about the armor. I haven't posted in this thread for over a week. You are so rude, how dare you. Don't post in here if that's how you're going to treat people.

"Keep answering the same question over and over"? What does that mean? I haven't the slightest what you are talking about.

"Or perhaps it's so obvious that nobody wanted to reply"? How rude. I am not even the one who made whatever posts you are referring to.

Edited by Lehcar

Excuse me? How dare you, you fool. I was only asking about the sword in the image, look at the goddarned quote info and notice I was not the one asking about the armor. I haven't posted in this thread for over a week. You are so rude, how dare you. Don't post in here if that's how you're going to treat people.

"Keep answering the same question over and over"? What does that mean? I haven't the slightest what you are talking about.

It's clearly a misunderstanding. Polite reminders and a helping hand will do a lot more for the situation than calling someone out on their errors, and then calling them names. :P

Now I will be rude and interrupt your verbal battles with something very mundane. I'm looking for a mod like survival suite that does the same thing but isn't outdated by 5 years. The ones I find have very few endorsements and I keep thinking there most be a hotter mod out there because people like immersion, right?

Now I will be rude and interrupt your verbal battles with something very mundane. I'm looking for a mod like survival suite that does the same thing but isn't outdated by 5 years. The ones I find have very few endorsements and I keep thinking there most be a hotter mod out there because people like immersion, right?

This is a thread for locating mods that you are already aware exist (ie: You've seen it in a screenshot, read a review for it, used it before, and want to find it again).

You can make a thread here in the mod requests forum, asking for what you want. This is very nifty forum tailored for discovery and creation! Not only will the kind people here alert you to similar mods to what you are looking for, but some people may even help you construct what it is you're looking for! c:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/266-oblivion-mod-requests/