Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

For weather and water the most popular are Natural Environment and Weather - All natural .

No,no... in oblivion.. the realm where Mehrunes Dagon lives.. through the oblivion gates (otherwise known as the deadlands).

Try Searching for Oblivion Blue. Perhaps that is what your looking for.

No.. I already said I didn't want it blue. I already found that mod and it's not what i'm looking for. I don't mind the lava so much, I just don't like the red atmosphere. Would like some that makes it tamriel weather/sky.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For weather and water the most popular are Natural Environment and Weather - All natural .

No,no... in oblivion.. the realm where Mehrunes Dagon lives.. through the oblivion gates (otherwise known as the deadlands).

Try Searching for Oblivion Blue. Perhaps that is what your looking for.

No.. I already said I didn't want it blue. I already found that mod and it's not what i'm looking for. I don't mind the lava so much, I just don't like the red atmosphere. Would like some that makes it tamriel weather/sky.

Ah, sorry. Misread your posts and thought you where saying you were looking for that kind of change.

About the "tamriel" sky in the oblivion planes: If you have midas magic, there is a "summon oblivion gate" spell. If you go through there, you will get to an Oblivion plane with normal tamriel sky.

About the "tamriel" sky in the oblivion planes: If you have midas magic, there is a "summon oblivion gate" spell. If you go through there, you will get to an Oblivion plane with normal tamriel sky.

I don't know if that'd work (thank you for that though, didn't know about that option!). That is what I want, a Tamriel sky in oblivion, but what i'm looking to do is the main quest line of the game which involves going through oblivion gates that open up around the landscape of Cyrodiil so I don't think i'd be able to open my own gate to close those gates.

I have completed the game before and can't stand to do it again with the same red sky. When I did it the first time it was an eyesore (my opinion, though neat as the deadlands are! All that constant red on my eyes is hard.) and I just wanted to get the "going through gates" over with the first time because of the red sky and environment. Originally I was simply going to bypass the whole main storyline this time and ignore it.. however i've done all the others by now and it is the only thing left, I would like to do it again, just without the sky.

I don't know if that'd work (thank you for that though, didn't know about that option!). That is what I want, a Tamriel sky in oblivion, but what i'm looking to do is the main quest line of the game which involves going through oblivion gates that open up around the landscape of Cyrodiil so I don't think i'd be able to open my own gate to close those gates.

I have completed the game before and can't stand to do it again with the same red sky. When I did it the first time it was an eyesore (my opinion, though neat as the deadlands are! All that constant red on my eyes is hard.) and I just wanted to get the "going through gates" over with the first time because of the red sky and environment. Originally I was simply going to bypass the whole main storyline this time and ignore it.. however i've done all the others by now and it is the only thing left, I would like to do it again, just without the sky.

It's actually really easy to edit. There's a dropdown menu of climates for each worldspace, that's what the sky is determined by. It wouldn't be lore-breaking if you used the Camoran Paradise or Shivering isles climates! But alas, I need to head out for the day, and have stuff to work on when I get home. If you don't find the mod by then I shall make it for you.

It's actually really easy to edit. There's a dropdown menu of climates for each worldspace, that's what the sky is determined by. It wouldn't be lore-breaking if you used the Camoran Paradise or Shivering isles climates! But alas, I need to head out for the day, and have stuff to work on when I get home. If you don't find the mod by then I shall make it for you.

Thank you very much! Any other climate would be preferrable.

Could someone please identify this jacket for me (pic is the smaller of the images). I know it's a goma work as I have the meshes just not the textures. The outfit is possibly called cruel fairy tale. Thanks :)

Also, could someone possibly PM a link to this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1297649505.jpg

:) Thanks

Changing the max charge on soul gems.

desc: Mod that will allow the enhanced enchantment of enchantment effects (Weakness to fire X% on strike, Fire damage in X radius for X amount for X time, Etc etc)

To a greater (preferably well over 1600) or unlimited potential.

Reason: It would just be Awesome.

This may involve CS script, or not.

I know the mod exists, and there might be multiple variants of said mod.