Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello everyone. :] I just downloaded the "Silver Ranger" animation replacer and the armor in the screenshots caught my eye. Here's the pictures from the mods op:

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/6136/3108441271077440.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/9245/3108421271077582.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any help finding it is greatly appreciated.<3

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greetings.

I possess a mod that adds a spot to The Great Forest called 'Mephala's Grove' which has a hidden doorway leading to a place known as the 'Dreadful Undergound'. Inside is a Dark Brotherhood-looking door, leading the the 'Bowels of the Sanitarium'. I cannot enter the door as it asks a riddle that my character cannot yet answer.

I also have a Fort of some kind right next to the Imperial City, again, that I cannot enter for some reason.

Anyone know the names of these two mods? I require the name to refind the readme so I can make use of them both

Thanks.

Hey guys, I've scoured the internet and only found one mod of the sort, and it kind of has me worried cause I'm not 100% sure what's in my resources folder (lots of mods) and that can supposedly cause conflicts with this mod.

But I've been looking for a save organizer, something so that each character has it's own "Save File" if you will. So it's not one long list of every characters save.

Any way you guys could help me out with this? I really don't feel like potentially ruining what I have so far. xD

It's a private retexture of Desu's Demon Huntress. The mod isn't available anywhere but somewhere in the near future Desu will finish her shop that probably contains that outfit too.

Do you or Desu know who came up with that character? Are they still active with screenshots or not?

Also, is there a mod that creates a cool looking tavern or bar in the game? Either that or a mod that greatly enhances an existing one?

Edited by kayinv