Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@schijnn: It's a rewording of the song 'Ridin Dirty' by Chamillionare. 'Hadouken', 'Shouryuken' and 'Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku/Tatsmaksenpyak' are three moves Ryu uses in the Street Fighter series of games (the energy ball, rising uppercut and spinning air kick, respectively).

Have they caught you yet Desu? I like that song for some reason. :turned: :tongue:

Some one a ways back was asking for info on this weapon-

I have found it recently, if you look for "AL_DeathKnellofHades.7z" you should have some luck.

Be careful with things like this. You can get banned for offering help with finding illegal material, if you are not banned already.

I stand corrected, you can and will. This is administration rules.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@schijnn: It's a rewording of the song 'Ridin Dirty' by Chamillionare. 'Hadouken', 'Shouryuken' and 'Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku/Tatsmaksenpyak' are three moves Ryu uses in the Street Fighter series of games (the energy ball, rising uppercut and spinning air kick, respectively).

Have they caught you yet Desu? I like that song for some reason. :turned: :tongue:

Some one a ways back was asking for info on this weapon-

I have found it recently, if you look for "AL_DeathKnellofHades.7z" you should have some luck.

Be careful with things like this. You can get banned for offering help with finding illegal material, if you are not banned already.

As long as he/she doesn't post any links to the file, it's within the rules.

Are you sure about that? There have been bannings for merely having recognizably ripped content in screenshots.

Robin said recently that private sharing is not against Nexus rules. Do it privately and there's no problem. Saying on the thread to PM for the link isn't doing it privately.

I've opened a new topic in the feedback section of the forums related to this. I'd like this to be further expanded if possible rather than here. I don't see how the above examples would consitute a violation of the TOS.

No one has answered this one yet so i might aswell post again. I am looking for the outfit shown at 4:49 in this video.

Someone just thinks its a green robe with glass gauntlets but honestly, do those look like glass gauntlets to you?

thx

- The Mysterious Traveler

I've watched that a couple of times and I almost certain this is what you're looking for and I'm surprised no-one mentioned it in your other thread. I also use the load screen pack the image is from so I see it occasionally when I play as well as using the armour itself. :D

Ranger Armor and Light Daedric by Dimitri Mazieres

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8357

It has several variations, including the green hood and brown gauntlets. There are no author screenshots as I imagine they were lost in the Tessource/Tesnexus changeover and I don't believe the author is around anymore. Just check out user uploaded images for a good idea of how it looks.

There are also a couple of scimitars from R.A.Salvatore's character Drizzt Do'Urden.

Hopefully that gets you closer. :)

Not sure if thats it, but at least someone answered my call :D