Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi mod detectives I don't know if you guys may have answered this question since this topic has over 900 pages, but can you guys help me in identifying this skin texture? it looks really unique its in the image section for this mod found here http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35149#fileanchor I uploaded the picture just now can anyone help me please? kudos to anyone that helps me:) Edited by chipndip

Could someone tell me the name of the outfit in this image? I see the name in the bottom corner, and that gives me a clue, but the name of the outfit would be an even bigger help. Any ideas?

It's zhaetheria legend, costs $17.95 from rendo (so thats either a personal port or some russian/chinese mod site is passing it around for free like they do with other poser/daz stuff :rolleyes: )

Edited by greywaste

Could someone tell me the name of the outfit in this image? I see the name in the bottom corner, and that gives me a clue, but the name of the outfit would be an even bigger help. Any ideas?

I'm pretty sure it's one of Edhildils Tanlines textures. There are a few of them but that one is likely the Imperial texture.

Imperial Tanlines

Just search for Tanlines to find the others they have done.

I'm pretty sure it's one of Edhildils Tanlines textures. There are a few of them but that one is likely the Imperial texture.

Imperial Tanlines

Just search for Tanlines to find the others they have done.

I'm pretty sure you were responding to my message, so thanks for the link and I think I may have found the exact one on the image that I posted I think it's the chocolate tan lines by Edhildils so kudos to you thanks:)

Part of what package?..

There\\\'s a russian site that has a jewel collection which contains some claws. Google anvilbay and jewel.

Also, Mondstein recently released her nail pack available here.

@ Shexholic

You can share rips through pms, but you can\\\'t say that on forum or you\\\'ll get banned. Try to read between these lines. I tried and I failed. Looks like saying on forum \"pm me for the link\" or something like that it\\\'s not private sharing anymore.

How about just say \"PM me\" or \\\"Check your mailbox\"--even better, say nothing and quietly send a note to their inbox. -mm

I don't take anyone's side here but maybe "PM me for the link" is directed to one person only and not the whole tesnexus?

Edited by V3tinari

How about just say \"PM me\" or \\\"Check your mailbox\"--even better, say nothing and quietly send a note to their inbox. -mm

I don\'t take anyone\'s side here but maybe \"PM me for the link\" is directed to one person only and not the whole tesnexus?

This isn't about taking sides. If your message is directed at one person, perhaps it would be wise of you to send them a private message. :wacko:

Is this really that hard to understand?

Speaking of wisdom, do you think it's wise to get into a debate with a moderator? (Other than in the debate forum, of course.)

Where can I find these hairstyles? [LINK REMOVED COZ I DUN WANNA GET BANNED KTHNX] I\'m particularly interested in the one in the upper right picture.

*Cough* You may want to remove that link... that website is not allowed to be linked to here... (don'tshootthemessengerplzkthnx)

As for the hair itself, it's a Sims 2 conversion. As for whether Krista has decided to share it or not, I don't know. Hopefully someone with more knowledge about it can PM you.

Edited by DesuChan