Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone can help me out. I have seen this outfit all over the place but for the life of me I don't know the name or where to get it from. If anyone could pm me with some directions or clues, I would be very grateful.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I am hoping that someone can help me out. I have seen this outfit all over the place but for the life of me I don't know the name or where to get it from. If anyone could pm me with some directions or clues, I would be very grateful.

*LOLing forever*

That's my Macabre Dancer. I was HOPING to have it re-released with the rest of my work in the Abbotsford shop over the weekend, but permission issues got in the way and I'm waiting on some replacement textures for a couple of outfits. Couple more days should do it...

Im looking for a mod that I cant remember the name of, only the features.

What this mod does is it makes it so that if you used the z key on an item in a shop, you could pick it up and move it around (using z) without getting any crime gold.

Also, if you threw things around to much (say you went into first edition and ripped all the books off the shelf) the shop owner would get angry at you, say something like 'thats not very nice' and would move to put them all back in place. If you moved displaced items back into their original spot, they would appreciate it, and increase their disposition towards you.

I KNOW this mod exists, because a few years ago I used to use it. I just cannot remember any resemblance of the title for the life of me :/

Im looking for a mod that I cant remember the name of, only the features.

What this mod does is it makes it so that if you used the z key on an item in a shop, you could pick it up and move it around (using z) without getting any crime gold.

Also, if you threw things around to much (say you went into first edition and ripped all the books off the shelf) the shop owner would get angry at you, say something like 'thats not very nice' and would move to put them all back in place. If you moved displaced items back into their original spot, they would appreciate it, and increase their disposition towards you.

I KNOW this mod exists, because a few years ago I used to use it. I just cannot remember any resemblance of the title for the life of me :/

Put it in its Place or PIIIP for short ;)

Hi all,

*LOLing forever*

That's my Macabre Dancer. I was HOPING to have it re-released with the rest of my work in the Abbotsford shop over the weekend, but permission issues got in the way and I'm waiting on some replacement textures for a couple of outfits. Couple more days should do it...

Many Thanks for the reply DesuChan.

How about just say "PM me" or "Check your mailbox"--even better, say nothing and quietly send a note to their inbox. -mm

I don't take anyone's side here but maybe "PM me for the link" is directed to one person only and not the whole tesnexus?

This isn't about taking sides. If your message is directed at one person, perhaps it would be wise of you to send them a private message. :wacko:

Is this really that hard to understand?

Speaking of wisdom, do you think it's wise to get into a debate with a moderator? (Other than in the debate forum, of course.)

You made your point but no need to be so patronizing :(

Thanks to Desuchan for naming that hairstyle and to the moderator who changed the link to a picture instead of instantly banning me for not knowing

Edited by V3tinari