Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

How about just say "PM me" or "Check your mailbox"--even better, say nothing and quietly send a note to their inbox. -mm

I don't take anyone's side here but maybe "PM me for the link" is directed to one person only and not the whole tesnexus?

This isn't about taking sides. If your message is directed at one person, perhaps it would be wise of you to send them a private message. :wacko:

Is this really that hard to understand?

Speaking of wisdom, do you think it's wise to get into a debate with a moderator? (Other than in the debate forum, of course.)

You made your point but no need to be so patronizing :(

Thanks to Desuchan for naming that hairstyle and to the moderator who changed the link to a picture instead of instantly banning me for not knowing

:blink: :huh:

Edited by lonewolf_kai

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could be a mash up he or other person made.

Headgear is nun hood that can be found here as modders resource and it maybe be also in some bigger mod. (i swear i've seen it!)

I dont know about undwewears but isn't that leg part Romuska/Tona/Schwertleite legggins?

You may have found your answer, but I went and found what I believe to be it in my load order so I may as well post it, as it is a lovely place.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19307

Thank you! I have also been looking for this :>