Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

@ SilvasRuin: Not certain whether I can link her website, but just google for Slof's Hive. All her mods are available there, including the bracelets.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kind of a reverse question, but...

I'm using a few mods in my new games, among them OOO and Cosmetic Compilation.

For some reason, my female Bosmer character is taller than even some Imperials in the game. This bothers me, since I thought wood elves were meant to be short.

What causes this, exactly? Is it somehow related to the Mystic Elves that come with CC? If so, I'd like to get rid of it, but preferably without removing the pretty Bosmer eyes. Or is this some aspect of vanilla that I overlooked?

EDIT: Wow, nevermind, it looks like this is totally vanilla. XD I'm an idiot. Enjoy laughing at me.

Edited by okappa

@ SilvasRuin: Not certain whether I can link her website, but just google for Slof's Hive. All her mods are available there, including the bracelets.

Thank you vary much. I have had a site with that name pop up in searches before, but it seemed like the address was dead. I don't recall just what that address was... I'm guessing the site moved at some point and the most popular google responses are the old and dead one.

Edit:

It only just now occurred to me that I clicked on the wrong quote button. Whoops... Fixed now.

Edited by SilvasRuin

For reasons of recommending it to friends, I would like to know if Slof's Bracelet Collection is still publicly available anywhere. My google fu has never been that strong, but I can't even find a scrap of information about it anymore. Makes me glad as hell I've still got it, but it would be nice if I knew of a location to point my friends towards to get it.

Thank you vary much. I have had a site with that name pop up in searches before, but it seemed like the address was dead. I don't recall just what that address was... I'm guessing the site moved at some point and the most popular google responses are the old and dead one.

Try looking up 'Slof's Lair' instead.

hello mod detectives does anyone know where this dragon is from? it was posted recently in the image section

looks like retextured akatosh, ask kikuz? He has some dragons or download akatosh mount by saidenstorm and find some texture replacer for it.

Did i just repeat myself? o.o

hello mod detectives does anyone know where this dragon is from? it was posted recently in the image section

looks like retextured akatosh, ask kikuz? He has some dragons or download akatosh mount by saidenstorm and find some texture replacer for it.

Did i just repeat myself? o.o

I was actually hoping for a more direct answer because I find it hard to believe that only Kikuz has this dragon or should I say these dragons (he posted 3 images of 3 different looking dragons third one here) but kudos to you anyways:) and yes I already have saidenstorm there is no texture replacer that makes em look like those dragons.

Well, It is very possible that only Kikuz has them, because to me they do look like edits of the base Akatosh mesh and maybe he made those himself?