Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Before I uninstall and have to reinstall, there was a mod that when firing a fire/frost arrow, it freeze/burn the NPC. Was this mod Mighty Magick Reborn or is there another mods that does this. I have LAEM and Supreme Magicka and they don't seen to do what I said before.

Could be Arcane Archery

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good day ladies and gentlemen

I'm looking for these shoes

No they are different but I think they are also RHH. If you look at this pic you will see it better. It's just that I try to avoid posting pics of women in humiliating poses. Thanks anyway.

Riverside Shack is part of Better Cities. It's included with Better Cities Full.esp or Better Cities Bravil.esp :)

Anvil Mistery House contains ripped content. We cannot link it or tell you where to get it.

Anvil Mystery House is from a russian site which also hosts ripped content, so we can't link to it here.

Ninja'd by BlackBaron XD

Edited by chakaru11

This forum is really famous, and it's thanks to you guys. I'm glad that you guys are here to help, so here is yet another question does anyone know the name of this dress it was posted recently. Of course kudos to anyone that helps me, but I'm pretty sure I gave kudos to most people on here already:)