Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Okay, short question here.

I'm using 100% chameleon effect but my character is dissapearing! Eh, I know it's a natural effect but is there a mod that make my character visible on 100% chameleon?

If not, can someone make that mod for me? It's kinda simple, I think.. but I know not any scripting :<

Probably need to disable chameleon effect? Hmm...

EDIT : Page claim. Yay!

Chameleon-NoRefraction

Maybe the options provided by this mod will help. If it doesn't, I'm sorry.

Is there a tool that is similar to the box of wonders provided by the Summonable Private Quarters mod?

I don't have shivering isles expansion, thus I can't use it. Thanks

No, sorry. By 100%, my char is still dissapearing :(

Thanks anyhow ;D

Hmm, for that.. I don't know any other portable house mod but I always use Bag of Holding to store my items, Bonds Big Portable Tent to sleep in and console command to enchant or make spell~ ("showenchantment" and "showspellmaking")

Handy! lol!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, sorry. By 100%, my char is still dissapearing :(

Thanks anyhow ;D

Hmm, for that.. I don't know any other portable house mod but I always use Bag of Holding to store my items, Bonds Big Portable Tent to sleep in and console command to enchant or make spell~ ("showenchantment" and "showspellmaking")

Handy! lol!

I searched and only found a reply to your question which is a year old :[

What I been trying to do actually is make my companions to equip a tail item. I have tried forcing it to equip the tail item by using mods such as this: but it doesn't work. LT_EquipTailItem1.1.0

Is there a solution?

@suzuru ; Ah, I can't remember if that works.. if I ask this again, perhaps it didn't work.

@Kjkirimi ; Oops, I miss that one. Thanks for the notification ;)