Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chapel shop has some orbs that look similar but I think the orb in the picture is edited.

I know this has been asked here before but it was long ago. What mod is the cape in this picture from?

Chapel shop has some orbs that look similar but I think the orb in the picture is edited.

I know this has been asked here before but it was long ago. What mod is the cape in this picture from?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35669 here, or at least it looks just like it (:.

I know the member suidery ask this question about the bodysuit already, but his link was too small it was thumbsize here is the image again. This bodysuit is crazy/cool you can actually see through it and see the characters tattoos ok kirimi and kirinann please show me the light:) (you know name) or anyone? Edited by chipndip

Picture deleted to make space for more important things Edited by Moire

I think that's Photoshop editing rather than an actual hair. The hair under the Photoshopping is vanilla.

I remember that some ime ago I have seen a mod which allowed to organize pose mods. Sadly I have forgotten the name and I can't find it anymore. Anyone can help me out?