Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Um, Hello..

I hope someone out here could help me out a bit?

I've been looking for some/a gun mod for Oblivion but couldn't find a decent one..

Please, I've already checked the 'Pistols!!' mod and it's not what I'm looking for.. Not even modern warfare has a 3 barrel gun..

I've seen some picture in the image share section, where the PC is holding a gun, but even after intensive search I couldn't find them..

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2753694-1306675096.jpgI'd be glad if someone could find me this piece (LOL) or a similar looking small gun which would fit in my screenshots (please, not the soul kendo -.-)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it looks like a retexture of wild spirit. I think if you google wild sprite or wild spirit you will find it. It is not here though I think it is a rip or something. Edited by kirinann

Hey there detectives c: first time posting here, you guys seem pretty handy with this so I thought I should ask if you guys could tell me what race this is and armor these girls are wearing? (Sure hope its not private ; _; )

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2130111-1306698210.jpg

Maybe that's because it hasn't been linked yet...

And your point is?

I could ask the same about your first post actually, but I think that people have avoided linking Japanese sites because they would end up on that list if they did.

Edited by Moire

Maybe that's because it hasn't been linked yet...

And your point is?

I could ask the same about your first post actually, but I think that people have avoided linking Japanese sites with ripped content and I haven't seen one without it.

Actually, there are very few Japanese sites with ripped content. Some have very bizarre sexual mods, but few have rips. Most Japanese Oblivion blogs either review or link to mods, or are the personal blogs of modders who make original content, such as Tona and NPR, who share their mods here. Japanese modders tent to share their mods through their blogs, which are linked to other blogs, and Japanese modding forums. If you can find one blog, you can find them all, and the files are typically easy to access and not passworded, unlike with certain Korean sites, Russian sites, and Chinese sites. Most of the ripped content comes from Korean and Chinese sites, though Chinese sites do have some original content as well. Russian sites also commonly host rips, but not all of them. That isn't to say that no Japanese sites have any rips at all, but I don't see a problem with linking to Kumakumakokuma's blog and Narulivion.

Interesting. I really wish they could upload their mods to more structured sites like this one instead of those messy blogs, with lots of information that is of no interest. I always have a hard time finding the download links. Maybe you know of some easily navigated sites?