Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, first of all, i want to say thank you to all of you here! It´s great how everybody helps each other! I found tons of nice mods through this forum, even if i never aksed for some^^

But now, this is my first question. Can anyone tell me if there is a Vampire Castle Mod? Similar to Sinbloods Vampire Heaven, but as a Castle or Big Minor outside of Cities...

And another question is, can maybe someone PM me a link for all these sims hairs? It´s too bad that they are not here on Nexus... But that´s the rules i think....

Anyway, thanks in Advance!

Greetings

Elias

PS: sorry for my bad English. I´m from Belgium. Hope you understand me anyway^^

Sorry for double post, my internet screwd... Can a mod please delete this one? Edited by Medens123

And another question is, can maybe someone PM me a link for all these sims hairs? It´s too bad that they are not here on Nexus... But that´s the rules i think....

the majority of those sims hairs can be found in MBP++ Which is hosted on nexus.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37368

Hey, first of all, i want to say thank you to all of you here! It´s great how everybody helps each other! I found tons of nice mods through this forum, even if i never aksed for some^^

But now, this is my first question. Can anyone tell me if there is a Vampire Castle Mod? Similar to Sinbloods Vampire Heaven, but as a Castle or Big Minor outside of Cities...

Greetings

Elias

PS: sorry for my bad English. I´m from Belgium. Hope you understand me anyway^^

Well I wouldn't say that completely. I'll go ahead and prempt the usual "friendly" reminder to check the first page of this thread, which summarized says this thread is about mods you know exist, not "does this exist/recommendations." Personally, I think this should be allowed. The official Bethsoft forums do it successfully and without problems, but that's just my opinion. Anyways, I'll go above the reminder and suggest that you go to the Advanced Search, check the Castles, Palaces, Manors, Etc, category, and type in Vampire. You'll get a couple pages in the result. I'll also suggest Reaper's Dark Tower/Coldstone mod. That's just a few things that come to mind.

As for the hairs, I'm going to assume you mean the ones that are shared privately or are converted (ripped). I'd help with that if I could, but frankly, I'm a little confused on whether or not that's allowed. Some members seem to be okay with discussing such issues, while other's get reported. I have my suspicions on why that happens, but to play it safe, I don't know how to help you there. Perhaps another member can. There are a couple legitimate sim hairs you can find from various sources, such as Moonelves, Tolkien Elves, and a few others.

Good luck in your searches. :thumbsup:

Edited by lonewolf_kai