Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow thanks for the fast replies AbitTasty, jchar, and LaughingVampire for the identifications two pages back (post too long not gonna quote it here)! And thanks for the vids AbitTasty, didn't know it was you since you have a different user name on youtube. I have the regular version of those outfits and have been searching for a BBB version for fun lol.

A related question: where can I find some anime-themed skins and hairstyles like the ones found in the videos? I'm using the Vampire Reloaded skin, it's a tiny bit too pale (still good looking though!), and I don't have much hairstyles to play with (currently only have Ren and Corean). Thanks.

Edited by Heartcloud

Anyone know the mod that gives a 1st person swimming animation? i mean the one like you see in the Andoran trailer. I had it, but I reinstalled oblivion and I'm not sure what it was part of. Somewhere in FCOM maybe? It is the reason I had to reinstall :s

I'm looking for and can't seem to find the MECB_vk Lingerie mod anywhere. Anyone know if it's uploaded anywhere? As far as I know, it's open-source anyway.