Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey brilliant, awesome, outstanding, <inserts good things about you detectives>. I'd Like to know what "Race, Face, Hair, and Body" is used in this picture (´・ω・`)/

I do not own this picture.

Modified FF Race. Body is hard to know since you don't see the body. :biggrin:

@Razor444

What clothes are you referring to? If it's the short skirt replacements you want Colourwheels Sexy Clothing and armor replacer. If it's the blue bikini, I don't remember what it's called but I've seen it on tesnexus.

Edited by DeepSoul

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Razor444

What clothes are you referring to? If it's the short skirt replacements you want Colourwheels Sexy Clothing and armor replacer. If it's the blue bikini, I don't remember what it's called but I've seen it on tesnexus.

...it comes from the same replacer mod. This blue bikini is the replaced arena armor.

There's also the yellow version...

Hey brilliant, awesome, outstanding, <inserts good things about you detectives>. I'd Like to know what "Race, Face, Hair, and Body" is used in this picture (´・ω・`)/

@Razor444

Gee Thanks! (*^▽^*)

@Razor444

I say clothes mages guild, blue and yellow.