• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looking for a vampire mod, that does these:

1: Keeps you young so no change in age

2: keeps eyes the same

3: doesn't alter the face so it looks like its morphed

I don't know how the other Vampirism overhauls based off Kiyoshi's work, but Elderina's Vampirism and Scorn's Vampirism rig it so you retain your old appearance normally, and can reveal vampiric appearance to feed/if you go too long without blood. The problem is that the eyes change as soon as your character's "Vampirism" attribute is above 0, and you need to have it above 0 to feed. Same with the face morphing, (Though it morphs more at higher vampirism) so nothing short of an overhaul mod actually removes the appearance alltogether. You might look at Circuitous' and ThrottleKitty's Vampire Aesthetics, though, which makes the vampirism face-morph look significantly better. (The eyes still change, though, but the age offset is turned down so vampires actually look younger.)

so all i need to do is install throttle kitty's Vampire Aesthetics and combined with Elderinas Vampirism? any other vampire mods that work well with or are those two what most people use? I guess theres no way to fix the eyes?

The thing with the Kiyoshi-based set (Or at least those two) of Vampire overhauls is that, most of the time, you look completely normal. No vampire eyes, paleness, etc. You just have to let your vampirism show to feed, and it comes on automatically if you go too long without blood. So in that way, a more "monstrous" vampiric appearance makes sense. You probably wouldn't need both.

...But, no matter what you do, when your character's appearance is changed in any way by vampirism, the eyes will follow.

looking for a vampire mod, that does these:

1: Keeps you young so no change in age

2: keeps eyes the same

3: doesn't alter the face so it looks like its morphed

Vampirismless Vampires

A more complex mod: Blood Is Everything (requires OBSE).

More vampire mods: Audae in Cyrodiil, CDM-TC Vampirism (CDM-TC is modular, contains a vampirism mod)

thx, ill give them all a try sometime.

Hi guys, is there a death dealer helmet mod out there? I recall seeing a bad textured one, or something similar somewhere, but I can't remember where. I don't care what quality it is in, editing the textures can't be too hard.

Thanks in advance =P

think I'm good running

Elderinas_Vampirism-4083

Vampire Aestheticsn-16668

and the Vampire script fix

only thing i wish was 2 things left, eye change remaining the same, i guess thats not possible and the jaw face the slider sticks to the far left in full vamp mode i checked with showacemenu even when feeding to stay looking young just doesn't quite look the same, guess have to wait for someone to fix it? wish bethesda did it so the vampires look like the ones in masquerade 2, they stay the same just bare fangs and eyes can glow, thats the updated myth i think which i think is way cooler than nosferatu. I guess bethesda didnt realise modders would make this game look great, so they thought meh vampires get ugly w/e who cares ahhh. we do! lol

Wait, you have the eyes all the time? Huh... I reccommend giving Scorn's a try. I never actually used Elderina's, but I know Scorn's doesn't change the face/eyes when in "human" mode. The facemorph, if not caused by trace amounts of the vampirism attribute, will likely be because you saved while in full vampire mode, in which case the game reverts your character's face to the race-standard.

I was under the impression that Vampire Script Fix was only to fix vampirism if it gets stuck. I can't guarantee it won't cause trouble if you keep it on with a vampire overhaul.

Wait, you have the eyes all the time? Huh... I reccommend giving Scorn's a try. I never actually used Elderina's, but I know Scorn's doesn't change the face/eyes when in "human" mode. The facemorph, if not caused by trace amounts of the vampirism attribute, will likely be because you saved while in full vampire mode, in which case the game reverts your character's face to the race-standard.

I was under the impression that Vampire Script Fix was only to fix vampirism if it gets stuck. I can't guarantee it won't cause trouble if you keep it on with a vampire overhaul.

ok that sounds interesting, I'm going to try Scorns_Vampirism with then install StarX_Vanilla_Vampires_Revised and those combined should be pretty much the best, I'll uninstall script fix as it does say has issues with vampire overhauls. anyone tried these two mods in combination scorns and starX , they work ok together? as far as what iv read someone said there wasn't any problems with them together. wonder if the face jaw changes this time lol