Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for the mod that makes Ren's hair (or all hair types I don't know..) more shinier and realistic like in all award-winning screenshots I see here ;)

I've downloaded it once, loong ago before I quitted Oblivion and would like to get it again please.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not really a mod per se, but I'm trying to find an alternative plugin file editor to the Construction Set.

Perhaps something that would allow you to edit item lists and such in a full spreadsheet with all the stats and file paths able to be modified in the spreadsheet without clicking, double clicking, or opening separate windows like the CS does.

Is there anything like that?

There is a bug with StarX Vanilla Vampires Revised and Whoosh, I hope one or both of the authors would fix it as i cant play without them both. Shiny hair sounds cool, I think I saw that at some Japanese website a long time ago cant remember the name but if i come across it again i'll let you know.

I think shiny hair is http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3197 hair alpha can anyone confirm this

Hello I'm new here, and searched for a MOD that puts a real time or computer's time, in the HUD, at no avail. I think that MOD already exists somewhere, would be really very useful.

Francesco's overhaul do this, as well as Wrye Bash. You may use the console too!