Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

any chance of there being a mod that allows the player to bring followers in to cells like the Arena and the Fringe (when Intering from Cyrodill)? i use TalkieToasters Companion Share Recruit mod and i'm trying to bring some people to the Isles butthey wont go. when i enter the cell they vanish. (in this czse i'm usign the old version for certain reasons and I cant seem to figure out how to call my companions to me)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i'm also now trying to find as many large player iwnd dwelling mods as possible. ones that appeal to certain character types are nice in preticular and they have to be able to acomidate large parties of people (with beds and stuff for large parties)

I'm looking for the same thing! One of my characters is a vile assassin, and she'd look so much more svelte and cunning if her body type implied death a bit more. If anyone knows anything of a mod like this, share please =)

Maybe this..? - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7989

Nah, that's just a clothing mod. I'm looking for a full-on new mesh. I've downloaded Eshme's, and hers are alright, but still of average proportions, yet thinner than most mods. I'll continue my search.

Hey.

I'm looking for a mod that lets me perform the same action as Basic Instinct (so, let's tell the truth, masturbation) on my female character. I can cast it on any other woman, but I can't cast it on myself.

Tried editing it in TES Construction Set but when I cast it on myself it doesn't work, I get the effect, but my female just stays in place.

Any of you know such mod and can give link? Or at least give some feedback how to make BasicInstinct work on your character also?

Thanks alot.

Hey.

I'm looking for a mod that lets me perform the same action as Basic Instinct (so, let's tell the truth, masturbation) on my female character. I can cast it on any other woman, but I can't cast it on myself.

Tried editing it in TES Construction Set but when I cast it on myself it doesn't work, I get the effect, but my female just stays in place.

Any of you know such mod and can give link? Or at least give some feedback how to make BasicInstinct work on your character also?

Thanks alot.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13193

Hi, aim looking for a big mod.

This mod has 4 huge mods combined together.

They are: Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul, Martigens monster mod and Francescos leveled creatures items mod but i don't remember the last mod.