Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1179647-1279739449.jpg

So this has been gone over before, around May-June of last year, but I'm looking for the Lady Fantasy armor. It's no longer available on the Anvil Bay site and every mention of it is about a year old and links back to that site. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it? Also, forgive my newbness, but I've heard mention of it being a "rip." I gather that's a black flag but I'm not sure why. I've even found a BBB replacer but I can't find the original mod. Am I just out of luck?

Thanks for the help!

(also, sorry for the GIANT freakin' picture I linked, but the small ones I found on Google Image search weren't allowed to be linked...)

shockins: That is an armor by hentai aka zotman, it wasn't released on the Nexus however. Sadly, I don't remember the name. >.<

TruthsEdge: The armor is "Lancer Dread". It is not on the Nexus, but google is your friend :D If it helps, it was created by SkeletonK back in the day and later rereleased and edited by an asian modder named hwibalyu. The wings on the head are from the "Elysium" mod by Jacksch here on the Nexus. Usually a mask is part of the headpice, but the screenshooter removed it. Here you go: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41839

Edited by chakaru11

hi everyone!

is there any mod or command that let me reduce my character attribute to 0-10???

i did used "showracemenu" command a lot which in result left my character with every attribute like 60 (+50) now i wana make them around 0-10!

is there any mod or any way i can do it???

if not is there anyway that i can reduce my character speed?

thanx in advance

You can use the "modpca" command for that. Like "modpca speed -60". It's possible to lower attributes that way - but be aware that as soon as you go below 0, there is a high chance that the game will crash.

sadly modpca wont help much it wont reduce the attribute to 0 it will only reduce it to minimum base number and it wont remove the +number ones either :/