Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi everyone!

is there any mod or command that let me reduce my character attribute to 0-10???

i did used "showracemenu" command a lot which in result left my character with every attribute like 60 (+50) now i wana make them around 0-10!

is there any mod or any way i can do it???

if not is there anyway that i can reduce my character speed?

thanx in advance

You can use the "modpca" command for that. Like "modpca speed -60". It's possible to lower attributes that way - but be aware that as soon as you go below 0, there is a high chance that the game will crash.

sadly modpca wont help much it wont reduce the attribute to 0 it will only reduce it to minimum base number and it wont remove the +number ones either :/

shockins: That is an armor by hentai aka zotman, it wasn't released on the Nexus however. Sadly, I don't remember the name. >.<

TruthsEdge: The armor is "Lancer Dread". It is not on the Nexus, but google is your friend :D If it helps, it was created by SkeletonK back in the day and later rereleased and edited by an asian modder named hwibalyu. The wings on the head are from the "Elysium" mod by Jacksch here on the Nexus. Usually a mask is part of the headpice, but the screenshooter removed it. Here you go: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=41839

Chakaru11,

Thanks for the reply, I'll try messaging Hentai and see if he can help. Consignment prize is I like the Lancer Dread armor you identified so I'll check that out... :dance:

How about this one? It's a user upload image on the Synx page but the user hasn't been online for about a year so I'm thinking asking him/her is a dead end.

I need to spend more time playing this game, and less time dressing up my virtual dolls... :blush: