Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What mod(s) do I want if I'm looking to improve the facial textures of the original races of the PC and the NPC faces?

I've installed Ozmo's high rez skin textures and there is an improvement allthough i'd say it's a slight one (personally i didn't want a big difference anyway).If you want to just test it out,download the face textures and install for just one race of your choice (back up the original first) and see for yourself.

If you want a dramatic change i guess you could tweak the oblivion ini file (i think the option you need to disable is bFaceGenTexturing).That's what some people do to beautify the characters but the difference is so big that you wont be able to recognize the NPCs anymore.

Edit:About the last part of my post,my bad.You can recognize them,i was actually thinking of what happened with a speciffic mod (NPC overhaul) and i confused those two things. :whistling:

So,try disabling bFaceGenTexturing too.

Edited by Legotrash

Does anyone here know where I can find the mod that adds the swords in this picture?

These swords are called *G'jahalle sword* (also available as claymore - my Alba loves it!). These swords and many, many more (also armors) are included in the german mod Ravens Assassins. (don't worry - all items are originally named in English^^).

Behind the link above you will find only the fixes, but you can download the mod via mirror. I recommend the download from Scharesoft (german Oblivion site) click me!^^

Have fun!

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern. :)

Edited by Tobjoern

These swords are called *G'jahalle sword* (also available as claymore - my Alba loves it!). These swords and many, many more (also armors) are included in the german mod Ravens Assassins. (don't worry - all items are originally named in English^^).

Behind the link above you will find only the fixes, but you can download the mod via mirror. I recommend the download from Scharesoft (german Oblivion site) click me!^^

Have fun!

Greetings,

Alba and Tobjoern. :)

Thanks pal, I'll get them right away. It's a good thing I know how to read German. :)

Blades

These blades look amazing, I've looked all over for them but I have no idea where the mod is distributed...

I am afraid that they may not be released publicly...but maybe someone found something I hadn't

Edited by MrSpark