Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I am trying to get FCOM to work, and because I fail at doing it by myself I'm using a guide. The guide I'm following is on Youtube (

) by Beamer159. At 12:17 Beamer mentions the 'Updated Official DLC MOBS' mod, so I tried to download it. The link is down here, but the file is not there. My next step was to google obviously, but the only thing I could find was the same file, but in Italian (I don't know Italian). If someone could give me a link to a proper working link it would be much appreciated!

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19203/

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, you know that one nameless sex mod that everyone has been asking about, but no one seems to be able to find... ANYWHERE. I'm of course refering to the one blogged about here under the banner "Boundless Pleasure" and featuring the by now infamous prostitutes "Fairic Idel" the breton of the Elven Gardens District, "Nelaefon" the woodelf of the Talos Plaza District, & "Rosral" the Nord of the Waterfront District.

Well, on that topic, I've got some good news & some bad news:

Good news: I found the mod that everyone was asking about. After an hour or so of scouring the net, I came across something on this forum. Unfortunately it's in German, but after putting it through the translator in google chrome, I found what I was looking for. Infact, post # 17 on the page by "Steel Rat" pretty much closed the case on this mystery: (See picture in attachment, or just scroll down & click the picture below, either way)

Ok, ready for the bad news? If not...well too bad, cause here it is: I followed the link labeled the "spa" ( which to me suggest that "the spa" was infact the mystery mod's original name, or at least a widely assumed nickname thereof), which lead to a tesnexus page, but unfortunately this is the page that came up, which probably means that it was pulled off the site by the author (and judging by the date on that german dude's post,it hasn't been on the net in a long, long time). So now you're probably thinking that's the end of it. The story of the oblivion sex mod with no name that existed long ago (& in a galaxy far, far away), but no longer...right? Nope.

It turns out that, while I was looking for this thing, I came upon another mod. It's called "Saurion Red Lights" and I think that it might be a reworking of this mystery mod. Apparrently the author of this newer mod was reposting some kind of beta... or revamping...or something of that "spa" mod. Anyway it seems that they're reworking & rebuilding it agian according to this blog, but it also seems that the author has hit a brick wall due to a lack of animation software and/or knowledge, so the mod is for all intensive purposes...dead...agian.

Anyway, hope that cleared things up for you guys, & happy mod hunting.

Edited by Kazurhix

I believe that is one of the Corean or Saram hairstyles. But I could be wrong >.<

Anyway does anyone know of a mod that lets me level my attributes and skills over 100? So I can keep on leveling?

Thanks!

Anyone know of a casting animation replacer that is not anime-oriented? The only casting replacer I could find is called "spell slinger," which I am far from fond of.

I just need a simple one. No flashy stuff. Something that looks like it fits in the game without looking like the spell is coming out of nowhere while your hands are flailing off in another direction.

Edited by LumineNocte

Anyone know of a casting animation replacer that is not anime-oriented? The only casting replacer I could find is called "spell slinger," which I am far from fond of.

I just need a simple one. No flashy stuff. Something that looks like it fits in the game without looking like the spell is coming out of nowhere while your hands are flailing off in another direction.

I personally use some of those, you might like them

Hey there Guys and Gals!

I have been wondering for quite some time what these hairstyle are:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/2154008-1342702328.jpg

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/2154008-1342359589.jpg

If any one can help me find them, or even just one of them, i will really appreciate it :thumbsup: