ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Ok the mod im looking for was a stealth one where daggers did great sneak damage then short sword then long sword and two handed did no sneak damage

and the type of armor or armor weight decreased the effectiveness of you sneaking also having a shield equipped mad it harder to sneak it also added the ability to sneak cast a spell

so it did like x1.2 more damage at novice i think that's all i can remember i dont think i found it on the nexus either anyway if you guys could find the name or the file i would greatly appreciate it :)

I'm not sure of the one you mention, but the best sneaking overhaul mod out there is Sneaking Detection Recalibrated

It has just about all you asked for and even more.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Detectives! I am in need of your help! I am looking for a mod that leaves the city doors (Anvil ,IC , Bravil, ect.) open, For example like Shivering Isles! In the Shivering Isles when you fast travel to New Sheoth the music stays in the 'Wilderness' in other words the city is in the same cell which is 'wilderness' instead of the original 'Public' I seen a mod like this in a
skip to 6:19 and watch the towns gates are opened!

hehe, now i feel stupid...Yeah that was it! Thanks! ^_^

hello guys, first timer here. so um, during this week i saw a particular weapon mod that had the craziest effect: completely disfigure your enemy. i don't know what it was categorized as or when it was uploaded. i have looked around for a good hour, so its going to take a professional mod detective to help me. find it and i will thank you in bold text.

hello guys, first timer here. so um, during this week i saw a particular weapon mod that had the craziest effect: completely disfigure your enemy. i don't know what it was categorized as or when it was uploaded. i have looked around for a good hour, so its going to take a professional mod detective to help me. find it and i will thank you in bold text.

Disfigure as in dismember? Or as in the enemy ends up looking scrambled up?

more of a disfigure than a scramble. because the picture uploaded showed a kajiit's body parts all stretched out, like the combat glitch that does the same.

more of a disfigure than a scramble. because the picture uploaded showed a kajiit's body parts all stretched out, like the combat glitch that does the same.

Hmm, okay, well that's not the one I was thinking then. :confused: I don't about it, but hopefully someone else will know it.

Hiya, I'm looking for a mod that changes the way the Players Health is calculated, so if I miss a +5 Endurance Level-up I can still get max health later on. I tried some level-up mods like realistic leveling but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

--Edit--

Never-mind I just made one in two seconds that seems to be working. So instead of a Health mod does anyone know of a mod that improves in-game performance?

Edited by scarycave