Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is from the images for Moraelin's Weapons of the Shogunate. I've spent the last couple of days looking for the armor, to no avail. I hope this is the right place to maybe ask if someone could point me to it? Thanks...

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/39834-4-1312715629.jpg

More images here if you need.

This is from the images for Moraelin's Weapons of the Shogunate. I've spent the last couple of days looking for the armor, to no avail. I hope this is the right place to maybe ask if someone could point me to it? Thanks...

Here you go: Sinblood_SonjaArmorTweaked

More variations here: Sexy Sonja Underworld Armor

(requires meshes and textures from the original: Underworld Armor)

Have fun.

Greetings, Alba and Tobjoern. :)

Edited by Tobjoern

Looking for wherever the actual download link for the OMOD for Underdark went

Also looking for some mods that allow you to dress up your character as a necromancer while actually looking good, and any decent necromancer lair out there

Also looking for some mods that allow weapon enchantments to last forever without needing to recharge

Also looking for some mods that allow you to dress up your character as a necromancer while actually looking good, and any decent necromancer lair out there

Also looking for some mods that allow weapon enchantments to last forever without needing to recharge

The makers of Underdark stopped supporting OMOD with version 2.0 I believe, so there is no more OMOD. :sad:

Mysterious Bears Epic Necormancy has some pretty cool stuff from what I understand.

Conduit Magic might be something you'd like, though not exactly what you are looking for.

Where can I find a low res texture pack for oblivion? Something that'll make it look like morrowind? I have a sucky graphics card and I'm fine with morrowind's graphics. I don't want to run the game on low settings because that's just lite bright basically and I want to be able to keep it looking dark at night. I know I've seen some but I don't remember where. Edited by kiramarsh

The makers of Underdark stopped supporting OMOD with version 2.0 I believe, so there is no more OMOD. :sad:

Mysterious Bears Epic Necormancy has some pretty cool stuff from what I understand.

Conduit Magic might be something you'd like, though not exactly what you are looking for.

Thanks for the info on Underdark, that's really disappointing...oh well

As for the rest of it, I don't think you understand what I was asking for xD

Mysterious Bears Epic Necromancy links to some necromancer lair that's ideal for his mod in terms of function, but in terms of lighting, aesthetics, atmosphere it's ugly as hell and undesirable for any reason.

I was asking if anyone knows of anything that adds a good and atmospheric necromancer lair(other then Reaper's Necromancer Tower) and if there are any mods that add some decent necromancer attire

Thanks for the info on Underdark, that's really disappointing...oh well

As for the rest of it, I don't think you understand what I was asking for xD

Mysterious Bears Epic Necromancy links to some necromancer lair that's ideal for his mod in terms of function, but in terms of lighting, aesthetics, atmosphere it's ugly as hell and undesirable for any reason.

I was asking if anyone knows of anything that adds a good and atmospheric necromancer lair(other then Reaper's Necromancer Tower) and if there are any mods that add some decent necromancer attire

No I understood it perfectly well. I thought he had some of that already in his mod, but if it doesn't suit your needs I can't help. Good luck in your search none the less though. Hopefully, someone else will come in with a better answer for you.

Edited by lonewolf_kai