Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1: I think you need OOO to stop the undead being subject to Detect Life, but to change its appearance you should probably just do a search for Detect Life on the Nexus. There are tons of them, and I imagine you'll find one to suit your taste.

2: Reverse Vampire, though there are plenty of mods that do this.

3: Blood Potions for Vampires, though it doesn't work for Human Hearts. If you want, I imagine attaching the script to them would be quite doable, though.

Whats so "ugly" about Detect Life in the first place ?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whatnot. The Vanilla Detect Life shader can get annoying if you're using Detect Life on a near-constant basis.

As long as the base game doesnt offer a "Detect Unlife" as well, I'm pretty happy with the fact that "Detect Life" also detects Undead/Unlife.
I suppose it all depends on how you think Detect Life should work. It sort of caught me off-guard as well when undead first showed up for it.

Whats so "ugly" about Detect Life in the first place ?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whatnot. The Vanilla Detect Life shader can get annoying if you're using Detect Life on a near-constant basis.

As long as the base game doesnt offer a "Detect Unlife" as well, I'm pretty happy with the fact that "Detect Life" also detects Undead/Unlife.
I suppose it all depends on how you think Detect Life should work. It sort of caught me off-guard as well when undead first showed up for it.

I'm trying to remember which mod of mine changes this, but I get pink auras around living entities, and blue auras around undead entities, when I have detect life equipped. It might be supreme magicka, I have to check which it is and I don't have time to do that today.