Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They can be found in a chest in the TestingHall, placed by Slof's Oblivion Robe Trader. At least, that's where I got them.

Edgar's discount spells sells them too, if it matters. Same mod though.

Thanks to both of you. I am downloading even as I type.

Hello.

I saw a mod video on youtube a few months ago.

There was a big battle going on, with troops using proper medieval equipment:

Good steel cuirasses, not like Oblivions fancy fantasy armor. Real medieval helmets, weapons and armor.

I'd be very happy if someone could find that mod for me.

I tried 'medieval' in the search function, but didn't find anything. Maybe you know where to get that mod.

Hello.

I saw a mod video on youtube a few months ago.

There was a big battle going on, with troops using proper medieval equipment:

Good steel cuirasses, not like Oblivions fancy fantasy armor. Real medieval helmets, weapons and armor.

I'd be very happy if someone could find that mod for me.

I tried 'medieval' in the search function, but didn't find anything. Maybe you know where to get that mod.

Wait, you mean this?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"> That is by Phitt and I believe the mod is knightly armoury. And as for the battlefield, that isn't part of the mod. Knightly Armoury: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19228