Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Looking for the mod that lets you slow down game/combat time.

Text appears on the upper left of the screen as such:

Time = 40%

and you can use a hot key to increase or decrease the %.

I'd really like to download this mod so I can learn combat better. I'm new to Oblivion and having a hard time understanding how to fight.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=01Pip911vaM#t=121s

= = = = =

Looking for a mod where you could set how far the NPCs were from you when you speak with them, and also changed the angle. It seriously FREAKS ME OUT how close they are :-)

I remember a screenshot where the NPC and the character were both visible when speaking with each other, and it was angled, the character on the middle of the screen, and the NPC on the right side of the screen. You could see all of the NPC and character body.

Edited by ybjuukia

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for the mod that lets you slow down game/combat time.

Text appears on the upper left of the screen as such:

Time = 40%

and you can use a hot key to increase or decrease the %.

I'd really like to download this mod so I can learn combat better. I'm new to Oblivion and having a hard time understanding how to fight.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=01Pip911vaM#t=121s

= = = = =

Looking for a mod where you could set how far the NPCs were from you when you speak with them, and also changed the angle. It seriously FREAKS ME OUT how close they are :-)

I remember a screenshot where the NPC and the character were both visible when speaking with each other, and it was angled, the character on the middle of the screen, and the NPC on the right side of the screen. You could see all of the NPC and character body.

For the first mod, try looking up "Bullet time". There's a couple out there I think so not sure which one it could be.

The second one doesn't really need a mod. You have to adjust your .ini file settings. But not the one in the official folder. You have to look for it in the folder where your saves goes to. I'm not at my home pc atm so I'm not sure which folder. I think it's c:\doc and settings\user name\local data\games\oblivion. Or something similar. I'll try to find which setting you need to adjust for it.

Edit: Finally found the setting, thanks to the Cinematic Dialog HUD mod: "setting fDlgFocus in your .ini to 3.0000 instead of the default 2.1000. This makes dialogues less zoomed-in."

Edited by lonewolf_kai

I've got the itch to play Oblivion again, but my previous installation and all the mods are gone. I've managed to re-download most of the mods that I remember using before, but there are two left that I haven't found yet.

The first one was sort of a skill level-up tracker, that displayed all the skill level-ups for the current character level, and was a huge help with leveling up efficiently. I have no idea what it was called, or which section to look for it in.

The second one was just a lighting range extender (made all lights be seen from further away).

Please help.

Edit: after some google-fu, I managed to find SD Skill Diary, but I'm still looking for the lighting mod.

Edited by greentea101

Hello, anybody knows where are the swords on this picture from? Thanks.

the basic is nicoroshi simicars, but i don't know about the Flames

@ Harvald: You're absolutely right.

These weapons can be found in Nicos Scimitars by Nicoroshi.

In fact there are 2 sets available. One "normal" Ebony Set and one set with blue flames. The latter set is scripted, so the flames can only be seen if the weapon is out. (weapon sheated - no flames)

Greetz, Tobbie

Edited by Tobjoern

Hey,

im looking for a mod that allowed u to move around furniture (no not imperial furniture mod, but i could like go into a house and move the table and chairs and sutch things i also think it may or may not have havok in its name) more info about the mod: u could move the furniture by using the Z key (grab key)

-edit-

i found it it was: MrMuh's Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33404

Edited by olha2

Hey,

im looking for a mod that allowed u to move around furniture (no not imperial furniture mod, but i could like go into a house and move the table and chairs and sutch things i also think it may or may not have havok in its name) more info about the mod: u could move the furniture by using the Z key (grab key)

-edit-

i found it it was: MrMuh's Physical Throwable Crates'n Chests

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33404

Also, look into PiiiP, aka Put it in its Place, mod.