Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was the mod with a shop in Imperial City Market District with tons of armor? It had its own new interior and a door leading to it, a new sign above. Several NPCs inside the store.

Hm, tons of armor, new interior, new sign, several NPC's...?

...sounds like Apachii Goddess Store (by apachii) to me.

...but it is in Harbor District. :wink:

Have fun.

Edited by Tobjoern

What was the mod with a shop in Imperial City Market District with tons of armor? It had its own new interior and a door leading to it, a new sign above. Several NPCs inside the store.

Hm, tons of armor, new interior, new sign, several NPC's...?

...sounds like Apachii Goddess Store (by apachii) to me.

...but it is in Harbor District. :wink:

Have fun.

I found another armor shop (this time in Market District!)

...maybe this is the one you was looking for.

It's called Avelar's Armory and you can get it here:

http://nezroy.com/avarm.html#download

Basically this mod changes arena's pit fighting fighter amount from 1 to X, and makes fights more fascinating. If you know of such mod where it isn't bugged and you can adjust the number of fighters, I will kiss you. Welp, my monitor, not you.

@ LordPariah and Sony22:

Please read the very first post in this thread.

It says:

quote: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. /quote

Greetings, Tobjoern :smile:

Edited by Tobjoern

@ LordPariah and Sony22:

Please read the very first post in this thread.

It says:

quote: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. /quote

Greetings, Tobjoern :smile:

It exists, i know it, i've had it. Just saying, if you know of a better version than the one im thinking of, let me know. Either one would be good though.

Edited by Sony22

Basically this mod changes arena's pit fighting fighter amount from 1 to X, and makes fights more fascinating. If you know of such mod where it isn't bugged and you can adjust the number of fighters, I will kiss you. Welp, my monitor, not you.

Ok, i have a feeling nobody will find it, since it was so minor. Can I create something like so using the construction kit or do I need to go more heavily into the game's files?