Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scusate, volevo chiedere se "esiste una mod mod per lanciare armi..?"

Sarebbe una figata tipo scagliare l'ascia contro gli avversari!!

Se esiste contattami, grazie.

Translation:
Sorry, I wanted to ask if "there is a mod mod to launch weapons ..?"

It would be a cool kind hurl the hatchet against the enemies!

If there is contact me, thanks.

There are some throwing stars and throwing knives, but to my knowledge there is nothing that allows you to throw weapons.

Translation (courtesy of Google): Ci sono alcuni gettando stelle e lancio coltelli, ma a mia conoscenza, non vi è nulla che ti permette di gettare le armi.

Curious if anyone knows what the clothing mod in this picture is

Not sure, but the image has Aleandra's name on it so you might try messaging her directly. She may be able to tell you where she got it. Her member profile is here: http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=36908

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

Someone elese may still recognize it :)

Hi fellow Oblivions :P

i Am Looking For A a Mod That When I Kill Someone Who Own a House I Can Takeover Their House and Take Things Like Food And Sleep In Their Bed Without I Get A Bounty For Stealing , I Saw It Sometime Ago, but Now I CAnt Find It.

Sry For BAd English :/

Try this: Aragorns Armor

Here is a translation of the description from that link:

I have the armor for all those made so far Brivas Light Armor though they had to use a male Chara.haben.

It's the same textures as in Brivas Light Armor, but now adapted for male Chara.

You can find the armor in a tombstone ... Somewhere on the Imperial City island ... Have fun looking for;)

Speciall thanks!

At Briva that I could use the textures.

At Ryan & Faegan that I could use their icons.

I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for. If you manage to find the pic you were looking for, it would help :)

OK Sin, you seem to be the top detective. I am pretty sure I saw a mod some time ago allowing all equipped amulet/tail items to be shown. Not unlimited ams/rings, but for user made items for wearing stuff like dwemer specs, wings, masks, etc. together. Am I crazy or is it really here? Thanks if you know, and double thanks if you can find it.

Hi everyone.

I'm currently looking for a mod that exists, but seems to have disappeared from the internet(!).

Does anyone know where I can find the saber armor from fate/stay night? I know there's a normal clothes one, but the armor mod seems to have vanished. I've searched pretty much every site with oblivion mods but the trail seemed to have ended at a link

http://oblimemo.borialis.org/2007/12/15/722/

OK Sin, you seem to be the top detective. I am pretty sure I saw a mod some time ago allowing all equipped amulet/tail items to be shown. Not unlimited ams/rings, but for user made items for wearing stuff like dwemer specs, wings, masks, etc. together. Am I crazy or is it really here? Thanks if you know, and double thanks if you can find it.

I may not be completely clear on what your asking, but hopefully this is what you are looking for: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5534