Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey, having some trouble finding the mods showcased in this well made video here:

The Vilja model is something I have never seen before. Anyone know where one could find it?

And the mod at 1:26...what is that? Where can one download it? I mean I have seen Master sword mods but this...is something else.

Any ideas anyone? What about the other mods showcased in the video? Anyone know what they are as well? I am more interested in the first two I mentioned but the others would be nice to know of as well.

Any help would be much appreciated.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vilja is probably one of the most popular mods on the Nexus--it's in the top 10 (maybe the top 5) of all time for Oblivion--so I'm a bit puzzled how you didn't find it. At any rate, here she is. As to the others, I'm not familiar enough with the TES4 Nexus to pick those out yet. Which is why I was trawling this thread, hoping to find some real gems. Mission accomplished, by the way.

Vilja is probably one of the most popular mods on the Nexus--it's in the top 10 (maybe the top 5) of all time for Oblivion--so I'm a bit puzzled how you didn't find it. At any rate, here she is. As to the others, I'm not familiar enough with the TES4 Nexus to pick those out yet. Which is why I was trawling this thread, hoping to find some real gems. Mission accomplished, by the way.

If you read my post you would know I wasn't talking about Vilja, but the npc model used for her in the vid since the actual Vilja looks nothing like that.

How do you know its a different Vilja? I can't tell by watching that vid.

There is a post to that vid that says "To get the same look as this one, don't forget to download 'Vilja Customization Pack 3 0 1 WORKS WITH VER 4' and then pick 'as_Custom_by_Xtudo'."

How do you know its a different Vilja? I can't tell by watching that vid.

There is a post to that vid that says "To get the same look as this one, don't forget to download 'Vilja Customization Pack 3 0 1 WORKS WITH VER 4' and then pick 'as_Custom_by_Xtudo'."

Ah I see. Well that is one down. Thanks, I must have missed it. the master sword mod though is the next mod that I would like to find.

(oh nvm, I didn't see the uploaders replies. He didn't reply to my comment so I wasn't notified. Sorry everyone)

Edited by CodyME

@codyMe

I see more mods in this video than I know or I could mention. The Sword on 1.26 is of The Roadstrokers Zelda Remake. I dont know if it is still on Nexus. The german Version You can get here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38909/? but I cant find the original file.

Edit: Here you go http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42258/?

anything else i can help? I see Morroblivion and Horses by Hrisssa and much privat meshup.

Harvald

Edited by Harvald

@codyMe

I see more mods in this video than I know or I could mention. The Sword on 1.26 is of The Roadstrokers Zelda Remake. I dont know if it is still on Nexus. The german Version You can get here http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38909/? but I cant find the original file.

Edit: Here you go http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42258/?

anything else i can help? I see Morroblivion and Horses by Hrisssa and much privat meshup.

Harvald

Thanks mate. Yea what are some of the other mods in the vid? Like the clothes that Man and Vilja are wearing for example? And some of the dungeons and cities seem new, though I could be wrong. If I am not would you kindly let me know what they are please?

Thanks again mate.

• 2 weeks later...