Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Darnit, I had to ask about that Silverlight armor a few pages ago and now I really, really want to know what hair/face/body mods were used in this image:

I'm guessing the tiara you can kind of half-see is from Kafei's Armored Circlets, I have it but haven't been to Skingrad to check them out yet...

Right now I'm just using Ozmo's hi-rez HGEC textures and a 'Vanilla Hair Replacer' from the Nexus, but for THAT I'd consider reworking all my prettification mods.

That's my screen, she is a custom version of the Gothic Breton race hair is a coolhair (can be found included in the moonshadow elves mod), she is using hgec normal d-cup body.

As the creator of the Gothic Breton race, I can tell you where to find it. I don't know what customizations VictoriaG has on the race, but there are already 2 versions out there so take your pick.

Removed. Links are dead. See my profile for a new link.

If you want higher resolution body textures than what comes with the race, download the body textures from the Lattamer race. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16396 You'll probably have to rename them so that you can overwrite the original Gothic Breton textures.

Edited by SavageArtistry

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the links, I'm definitely going to give that Modified Hair & Eyes mod a try. It's too bad that image was of a custom race though, It would have been great to have all the NPCs in my game looking that good (although I guess it wouldn't have played well with Tamriel NPCs Revamped).

I'm guessing the Lattamer textures you meant were in the main file? Because all of the optional texture files were only a few hundred kb, that's way too small to be hi-res textures... :blink:

Edit: Oh, and the boots on this?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/38507-2-1306068146.jpg

Laughing Vampire beat me to it LOL You are right.

I did use the boots from Ravenous Elegance to go with that dress.

I like that dress very much, is it somewhere I can go get it?