Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I remember having one of these before i uninstalled oblivion but now im back and cant find one :P

Its a house mod that is suitable for a hunter type character, just a typical average small house that wasnt like some huge mansion. It was just small enough for the lifestyle of my character. It also made you have to pay for it, not a fan of free homes lol

if anyone knows of one like this then id appreciate it!

:thanks:

I think those 3 mods made by Trollf are interesting:

Misty Hideout

Underpall Cave

and Silent Stones Camp

It's not what you wanted but I think you will like it for your hunter.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember having one of these before i uninstalled oblivion but now im back and cant find one :P

Its a house mod that is suitable for a hunter type character, just a typical average small house that wasnt like some huge mansion. It was just small enough for the lifestyle of my character. It also made you have to pay for it, not a fan of free homes lol

if anyone knows of one like this then id appreciate it!

:thanks:

I think those 3 mods made by Trollf are interesting:

Misty Hideout

Underpall Cave

and Silent Stones Camp

It's not what you wanted but I think you will like it for your hunter.

Wow, these are excellent, I especially like the camp/cave one :)

thanks very much for pointing me to these, they are great. trollf certainly is very talented at these types of mods

Trollf IS a great modder for all kind of mods :biggrin: . Take a look at all his mods.

Is there a Mod that keeps Dead NPC's and characters eyes open when they Die? I had it working for a while till I installed a New Mod. Then when I tried to reverse it, their eyes were shut. Even when I had a save file with their eyes open.

Thanks for the depth of the field menrhunes. I'm also looking for the mod that lets you see yourself in first person mode, like you see your legs when you look down. And there was another see yourself mod that let you move the 3rd person camera around so you could look at your char from the front and around.

And there was another see yourself mod that let you move the 3rd person camera around so you could look at your char from the front and around.

You don't need a mod for that. Open the console and type "tfc" or for a short distance you can use your mouse (using the scroll of your mouse).

I need a link to site with japanese mods or something like that for Oblivion,i saw it few times but now links are broken from some reason.

Thx in advance.

Sarac