Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for this sword anyone know where I can find it? ^-^

Still curious if anyone knows where to find that hair.. Didn't get any replies when I posted it a few days ago. Maybe it doesn't exist :P

It looks a lot like one of SKS Ren hairs. Google it to find a pack of some of them.

If it's an SKS hair, it must be edited because it doesn't look like any of the ones I got. :/

I received such great assistance from you Mod Detectives yesterday, especially from Kjkirimi. Thanks Again!!!

I would like to rely upon your great skills yet once more.

Can someone please identify the Mod this Armor is from.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/29103-1-1287592520.jpg

It is posted in the User uploaded images by a user named Viternia in the Xenius Race Compilation Mod.

I Thank You in advance for your assistance.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/29103-1-1287592520.jpg

It is called lady fantasy, I don't think it is here though. The only place I know where it is at is on a site we can't link here.

Thank You kirinann. Kudos to You. You named it perfectly Lady Fantasy. A fast response as well.

Thank You BlackBaron2. Kudos to You also.

Found it somewhere around ....From Russia With Love.

I just wish to tell everyone on the boards YOU GUYS AND GALS...ROCK!!!!

Your what makes thse forums great.

Thanks to everyone for your wisdom and support.

I'm looking for this sword anyone know where I can find it? ^-^

Still curious if anyone knows where to find that hair.. Didn't get any replies when I posted it a few days ago. Maybe it doesn't exist :P

It looks a lot like one of SKS Ren hairs. Google it to find a pack of some of them.

If it's an SKS hair, it must be edited because it doesn't look like any of the ones I got. :/

Yeah, I have a pack of those hairs, but the one in the picture isn't in it. Maybe there are some other ones floating around out there... the search continues.

It is called lady fantasy, I don't think it is here though. The only place I know where it is at is on a site we can't link here.

According to the moderators post several pages back anvilbay is once again a word we may speak.

There are actually only two sites that are banned from mentioning here and neither of them host Oblivion mods.

In the past, an oblivion site AnvilBay was removed regularly from posts, however, when the moderators discussed the policy in recent months it was decided that we not ban it. Most of the mods there have not been "proven" to be rips, according to that current policy as well. You cannot just accuse content, you must prove it. That is the current policy.

Edited by Aria C