Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anybody tell me what mod is this : ?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/30707-3-1283285233.jpg

It look like a child race mod but i can't it find it anywhere :(

*sporfle* Oh GOD that is an old screenshot. Yes, that is indeed my character Pym. I have to admit I was horrible at screenshot taking back then, this shot was taken without fov activated, so her head looks ridiculously huge compared to the rest of the body. But just like Kjkirimi said, she is simply an edited Moonshadow elf with Desuchans persocom eyes, lop ears and deleted face presets. She was a random face I got.

But I have to admit I made her smaller, back then she was about 0.9000, so that could be another reason why she looks so weird in this pic XD

Race is Blood Elves by BellaGail.

I'm not sure about the outfit, though.

Actually it is not Blood Elves by BellaGail, it is a custom race made by Goma, look at head, it is a lot diferent from the Blood Elves head, also the pic is older than the race so... xD

The outfit is Battle Suit by Goma, inspired by Jill's Battle Suit from Resident Evil, you should try to google for it or ask the author of that pic.

I'm looking for a mod called better signs, It used to be on the nexus, because I can find random links for it around the web, but it appears to have been taken down, it's an incomplete project but apparently is a good supplement to "improved signs"