Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm going to ask this one more time seeing no one has been answering, maybe you cant get this armour anywhere? We'll, arent there at least any other cool armours like this one?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/829312-1307290704.jpg

Been searching FOREVER. Like i said, arent there any other cool male armours like this 1?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you tried asking the author of the picture? if no one is answering here, maybe the author will give you a hint.

Some people did that before, but the dude wouldnt answer them.

So, i came to mod detectives for someone to help me out. Im starting to think the author of the screenie made it and hasnt uploaded it anywhere...

The screenshot was called "Darius" (suposedly the dudes charecter) and the description says "thumbnail sucks, a lot"

Edited by TheMysteriousTraveler

Iwd like to get my hands on Darius's outfits as well but as far as i know nobody knows if they are private collections, mashups, unreleased mods or rips so it a dead end

Unfortunately there are very few mods for male clothing but its just the way things are, you have to dig and keep digging if you want to find the coolests pieces of male clothing

I recently asked for another one of Darius's outfits and i got a link to a similar piece of clothing, its in Dopplers Armory if youre interested

You should keep searching, iwd suggest looking for mods using Roberts male body replacer

The outfit in that "Darius" screenshot is a Witcher rip, with a few tweaks. Without going into the detail of who uploaded and how it got around, the archive's called Witcher v1.3.7z. 4chan's /rs/ section might be a good starting place. It's not exactly a private mod.

The outfit in that "Darius" screenshot is a Witcher rip, with a few tweaks. Without going into the detail of who uploaded and how it got around, the archive's called Witcher v1.3.7z. 4chan's /rs/ section might be a good starting place. It's not exactly a private mod.

just watched this archive - it`s gameplay mod from site, wich "can not link here" "Witcher" by Erik.

Edited by BetterTheBest

That depends what kind of character it is for. If your character is female, you get all of this in one mod:

Spell Singer

Be aware that this is a global mod, so all NPCs in the game will be affected by it. It takes some getting used to, but I use it all the time and love it.