Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2783671-1308317050.jpg http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2783671-1308959212.jpg Where can i find the hair?

Same question. Also if anyone could identify the skin in the first picture that would be great.

Anyone know the mod that gives a 1st person swimming animation? i mean the one like you see in the Andoran trailer. I had it, but I reinstalled oblivion and I'm not sure what it was part of. Somewhere in FCOM maybe? It is the reason I had to reinstall :s

I think you're meaning this mod:3rd person animations in 1st person view

I'm looking for and can't seem to find the MECB_vk Lingerie mod anywhere. Anyone know if it's uploaded anywhere? As far as I know, it's open-source anyway.

It seems the mod it's temporaly removed from the nexus because the autor wants to repack the mod.

There was a blue antelope type race which, yes, doesn't have underwear just to warn you but the race itself resembles a deer/antelope type creature and was well made :3 it was blue and black I THINK and I really want it :( The race was not called antelope or anything like that though. Pleeeease find it for me! D: (thanks!)

Anyone know the mod that gives a 1st person swimming animation? i mean the one like you see in the Andoran trailer. I had it, but I reinstalled oblivion and I'm not sure what it was part of. Somewhere in FCOM maybe? It is the reason I had to reinstall :s

I think you're meaning this mod:3rd person animations in 1st person view

It wasn't that although after looking at it I think I got the animation from Deadly Reflex 6. It seemed to do a lot of the same things. I know for a fact it was built into another mod and Deadly Reflex is one of the thngs I cut (6 was too buggy, in 5 you can't cast a charm spell without everyone going insane).

Does anyone know where I can find a female version of the Cuirass of the Crusader? I remember hearing about it, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks! :)